Animal signs compatibility Cecil Lee Cecil Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For simple no frills; method of finding out compatibility:-
The above is based purely on the Chinese Zodiac signs. This is a very general method as it analyses only the YEAR of one's birth. And it is compared to both parties (or even partner's) YEAR of birth.
This type of compatibility is like two countries going to war:-
For example: It is like one country flying propellar plans that can only fly up to 400 mph and the other more advanced country flying any jet plane. A jet plane can easily reach Mach 1 or Mach 2 (twice the speed of a bullet).
2. Using Ba Zi analysis
2.1. Minimium data required : Year, Month, Day of birth (Time of birth is better, but some people really don't have a proper time and often some look at different time zones and wonder what to do with it. For example, maid comes from the Phillipines etc.
2.2. For example, the employer is considered as "weak water" person. AND if the maid is considered a "strong fire" person; then considered very in-compatible.
2.3. Another example, the employer is a "weak water" person. And the maid is a strong metal person. As metal element supports water; this is a very good pairing: of employer with maid etc..
3. In the past; few other than highly skilled geomancys are not able to complete or even correclty get the ba zi.
4. Even today, 8 out of 10 geomancer will "screw-up" with the reading.
5. In fact, just last year, a forum user brought to my attention that she had previously went to a "author- Geomancer's website".
6. Her calculations differ from Geomancy.net. And when she last checked, last year; that geomancer had revised her results that matched Geomancy.net's analysis.
7. Caveat Emptor: Let the "buyer" beware that not all Ba zi analysis are created equal. Many simply get the results wrong!
8. In such an instance; is'nt it better to use the "no frills" Chinese zodiac sign compatibility - under instances as mentioned : Para 7, above.