Previous | Next | Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)

Topic: Geomancy.Net's 3rd Anniversary!
Conf: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui), Msg: 1514
From: Anon (Hidden from Privacy)
Date: 7/14/1999 03:14 AM

Dear Users,

We are pleased to inform you that Geomancy.Net has undergone a complete face-lift for the entire site so as to integrate the newly added components into an uniform look and feel.

You would have noticed that a common interface menu has been added to all components of this website:-

This website comprises of:-
- Geomancy.net (Main Page)
- Geomancy Resources & Articles
- Geomancy Books for Cecil's Books
- Geomancy University for Cecil's Courses
- Geomancy Online Computerized Reports
- Geomancy Software for Downloadable s/w
- Geomancy Audit for Local Home Audit
- Geomancy Links for External resources

Providing you with a wealth of resources to cater to your various needs:)

The reason for this face-lift is:-

1. To celebrate Geomancy.Net 3rd Anniversary since its official launch on the internet on 6 June 1997.

2. To mark a major milestone achievement in Geomancy.Net development.

Many of our users who have been with us for sometime would have experienced the tremendous growth of the site, from just a Resource Centre to a ONE-STOP centre for Feng Shui.

It's many individual additions to the site made it necessary at this stage to provide an easy interface to integrate the various components together.

3. Prepare for further expansion of the site and its various services, and affiliate / related services.

Special Offers

To celebrate these achievements, we have also decided to offer a Special discounts packages for our various reports which last until 1 Aug 1999.

This allows you to take advantage of your last chance to obtain our existing Premium packages reports at a much cheaper rate.

After 1 Aug 1999, you will see several new packages and changes to the current system.

Up and coming Enhancements!

1. Applied Flying Star (Xuan Kong Fei Xing)

Now that the site has undergone the face-lift necessary for the new additions. This course will be launched very shortly:)

This face-lift was necessary to update the Course Management and Payment Management module so that they can integrate seemlessly for the up and coming course.

2. Newsgroup Forum

Geomancy-Forum.Com will be upgrading to a newer version of this existing forum, which will provide you with access to forum messages via a Newsgroup mail reader.

Advantage of this is that you get the same threading management as the web-forum but with ability to reply the download the new mails and reply off-line using your Newsgroup mail reader.

3. Affiliate / Advertising Program

We will be having an affiliate / advertising management module very soon for those who are interested in having an affiliate program with Geomancy.Net.

4. Palmistry.Net

Palmistry.net another aspect of Feng Shui fortune telling website will be developed.

So as you can see, you can expect to see even more changes and additions to Geomancy Network - The Largest Feng Shui Network on the Internet!

We like to thank you for your support and feedback!

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

Copyright 1996-onwards Geomancy.Net, Cecil & Robert Lee. All Rights Reserved.

International Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Notice
All messages posted TO THIS SITE which includes this forum and other contents made accessable by us to the public cannot be copied; reproduced; recompiled; stored in a retrieval system; or transmitted, in any form or by any means; electronic; mechanical; photocopying; recording; or otherwise. - Learn more

Please kindly contact us at support@geomancy.net. if you should encounter any breach of Copyright and Intellectual Property rights. Thank you in advance!

Back to Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net

 [ Site Search | Forum Search | Picture Search | Site Map ]

Help Desk: (65) 9785-3171

Highlights

Extend your learning with Master Cecil Lee's Applied Feng Shui Made Easy Book.

" Real People, Real Life, Real Situation " - Learn from thousands of actual case studies at our popular Free Advice Forum.

" Worry-Free Professional Feng Shui Services " - from the authors of Geomancy.Net

[ Award & Accolades ]

Site Navigation

   Feng Shui Freebies
   Feng Shui Resources