New Commercial or Industrial Building Projects
New Commercial / Industrial Building Project
Information Needed from you
If this building is located in Singapore, arrange an appointment date for an on-site visit to take measurements and access the Feng Shui. On this visit, furnish Master Cecil Lee with:-
Existing Layout Plan (if this is an off-site audit, please include the North-South compass direction indicated on the plan and/or landscape plan)
Photos of the building and surrounding areas. (Applicable for off-site audit)
Date and (optional time of birth) of director(s) and manager(s).
Who will make the recommendations?
1. Master Cecil Lee will personally visit the premises on the first visit to take the measurements and do a site survey.
2. On the second appointed visit, Master Cecil Lee will meet you and your architects to discuss a draft plan. This draft plan will include the following:-
Facade design and colours of the building and signages
Proposed layout plan of the building
3. With the above proposal, you can then meet up with your respective project committee and architect. On confirmation of the revised plan, forward any changes to Master Cecil Lee for review.
Prior to commencement of construction works, Cecil Lee will select auspicious dates for laying of foundation, beams and roof structure.
4. If the project takes more than 1 year, when it is nearly 70 percent completed, please contact Cecil Lee for another site visit.
5. During anytime during the construction, you can seek his advise on the layout plan for the placement of furniture etc.
6. Once the premises is fully completed and TOP obtained, Cecil Lee will contact a final visit.
7-10 days (if you require urgently); if not 10-15 days.
Flexible Payment Method
Payment can be by Cash / Personal Cheque or even by Credit Card.
Please note that : The fees for overseas consultation do not include airfare and accommodation.
- Hits: 22821