Do-it-Yourself (D.I.Y) Finding a Good Home Kit @ SGD $88 / USD $68.
The purpose of this kit is for you to better understand your best directions and narrow down the Feng Shui of your home.
For example, you can ask your Agent to focus on a specific direction of say a re-sale home.
Or choose to zoom in on a brand new project.
1. Consists of a PDF booklet on a THREE prong approach to finding accurate compass readings with an ordinary compass
2. Finding a good house ex
Let me identify the Good, the Bad and the Ugly for You!
1. Remember not too long ago when you were in school?
1.1. Your class comprise of students of different calibre/grades?
1.2. Some students always come up tops = 1st to 3rd in your class.
1.3. While many other classmates are above average to average in subject scores.
1.4. Unfortunately there may be a few classmates who were often below average and even last in your class?
2. Same here! All developments hav
Is your potential new home is a gem, an unpolished gem or unfortunately like a run-down home?
Which home is this: The Good, the Bad or the Ugly?
First try to find out with the agent the owner/tenant's preference.
1 unit is = $188/-. 2 units = $288/-. Maximum is 3 units = $356/-.
What is needed?
1. All family member's Name / Gender / Western Date n Time of Birth (if Lunar must clearly as such) Name western is fine as this is for Feng Shui not name analysis.
2. Confirm breadwinner: usually the male breadwinner
2.1. Layout plan. For newer condos site plan is readily available. As need to check on compass direction.
3. Whatsapp or
If via Email to: email@example.com
Do you offer Can or Cannot buy service?
1. I am looking a 3-bedrooms in a specific brand new development = Option 1 (Blue)
2. I am considering either 1, 2 or at most 3 stacks/units in a development = Option 2 (Yellow)
3. I want to arrange a site-visit to view 1 or 2 re-sale units = On-site 1 or 2 visit (See Orange flow chart)
Option 1: Brand New or usually lots of units available for selection
Option 2: Narrowed down to a few