About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Finding a job, after overseas station

myfs_134992

I'm a female (born on 21st June 1983, 1328 hours, Singapore).

I graduated with an overseas engineering degree with very good honours. I was even employed previously in a very big oil and gas global company for couple of months, however I found the job really unsuitable for me and eventually resigned.

Since then, it's been a long 10 months I have been looking for another job. I have been to many interviews,but no good news came at all.

I have bought several amulets for career uses, (15 eye Dzi bead, citrine crystal, dragon tortoise, pagoda). I also read thruough fengshui books to rearrange the North sector of my living room waterelements).

I have exhausted all my savings and I hope to find a good job asap to ease my career and money problems. I'm really at my wits' end.

Pls kindly advise. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

• 2 months later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. One thing is for sure: When the buying stops, the selling can!

http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Main_Page#Commercial_Products:_When_the_buying_stops.2C_the_selling_can.21

2. Try to avoid practitioners that give Feng Shui a bad name by selling all sorts of products. These people are there to cheat us of your hard earned money!

Quote:

Junie L. wrote:
I have bought several amulets for career uses, (15 eye Dzi bead, citrine crystal, dragon tortoise, pagoda).

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 10 years later...