About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Earth person lives in the 'Earth Sector

myfs_133719

Dear Master Lee,

According to the Bazi calculator in your website, I'm aweak earth person (aka yin earth. Am i correct to say this?) and based on my understanding, it is advisablefor me to have an "EARTH" occupation, wear "EARTH" color, etc. My question isif my bedroom is "governed" bythe "EARTH" star based on Flying Star Chart e.g. Star #2, Star #8 or evenStar #5, is it an enhancement for a weak EARTH person? Orare theytwo totally different system of analysiswhere they cannot be mixed in our analysis?

Please advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. The Five Elements Concept:-

Under the Productive sequence of theFive Elements concept, if a person is a weak earth person, then, his best elements (or also colours) are:-

Fire (Red, pink or purple)
Earth (Yellow, cream or beige).

The idea, here is that if a person is weak, we try to nurture or bring that person to "better health". Thus if one is weak earth, fire for example burns e.g. say wood and this turn into ashes (a kind of earth). While adding earth is like adding earth to earth.

2. Under the productive cycle of the Five elements concept, it is always considered more productive for this weak earth person to "utilise" Fire (first). While adding "earth" to earth is acceptable, it comes second to Fire element.

3. Thus, it is not wrong for you to conclude that perhaps, earth careers or earth colours are considered favourable to that person.

4. The Flying Star Feng Shui

4.1 The common denominator of the Flying Star and the use of the five elements in ba zi is the Five Elements concept.

4.2 Under the Flying Star Feng Shui, #5 and #2, yes is considered as the earth element. While #5 = big or strong earth. And #2 weak earth.

4.3 Many Feng Shui practitioners recommend to their clients to avoid BRIGHT YELLOW colours in a bedroom that has #5. And in some bedrooms that have a combination of #5 with #2 and or #9; the advise is to avoid both Bright Yellow and Bright RED (#9 fire fuels #5). If the advise is not followed, constant sickness may arise.

4.4 Under Para 4.3, even if you are a "weak earth " person, and since your best colours are: Yellow and Red, it does not mean that being a weak earth person, you should discount the advice under Para 4.3! #5 and #2 has no distinction between a weak earth person or a person with other elements e.g. weak water, strong earth etc...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

A conversation between Angels (GOD) and persons arriving at the Heavenly gate:-

Angel: "Mr Raymond Xavier, I understand that you are a weak Fire person?"

Raymond Xavier: " Yes, indeed! I did an internet search and found that I am a weak Fire person!"

Raymond Xavier: "What you have planned for me?"

Angel: "Please hold on.. I am arranging for your next trip!"

Raymond Xavier: "Wow! A holiday?"

Angel: "Something like that!"

Angel: "Since you are a weak Fire person, I have permanently, found the most suitable place for you to live: IN HELL! Why? Lots of FIRE! You need FIRE! Thats FINAL!"

The last we heard... Raymond Xavier is seating comfortably next to the DEVIL! in HELL!

• Staff

Today:-

Raymond Xavier (Devil's Advocate): "Young man, what is your reason for a request to transfer to Heaven?"

Young man: "I searched the web, and found that I am a weak water person. You know, so much fire in hell, is detrimental to my being a weak water person. Is this reason good enough, Sir?"

Raymond Xavier : "Good reason! Transfer him to Heaven! NEXT, please!"