About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Star Activation Outside the House

If for example where a mountain star #8 is located inside the house, the land corresponding to that sector outside slopes away downwards. Is planting several big trees enough to ?activate/support? the mountain star? And what about curing the slope by dumping soil in that area to reverse the slope, but it will go only as far as your lot, pass your lot of course the ground still slopes downwards.

fficeffice" />

Also, I know this might sound like a silly question but I was just curious. Let?s say that I want to activate #8 Mountain star with a big tree, won?t the wood deplete the earth energy of that star? Same goes for mountain star #1 if I activated it with a tree won?t that also weaken its energy? Just a curious thought?

PEACE+LOVE+LIGHT

Se7en8ightVery Happy

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Sorry, I am afraid that it is indeed a "silly" question. First time I have heard planting alarge tree to represent a mountain! Oh Boy!

1. Many trees have a tree trunk. And as the tree grow older, the trunk may be thick and hopefully it does not become a "poison arrow" slicing towards the main entrance door or even a window such as the window of the living room. This may inadvertenly create sha qi (poison arrow).

2. Under the Five Elements concept:-

Imagine a large tree, it has roots that dig into earth to weaken earth. Thus if this sector say has an auspicious mountain star e.g. earth #8. Then imagine the roots of the plants will go and dig into the earth! Ideally, it should instead be a rock garden to form a solid mountain.

Frankly there are a few more disadvantages with having a tree! For example, one of them is that in Singapore, especially during the 1960's to 1980's the trend (was) that many homes plant a mango tree. And after 5 to 10 years old, the tree has lots of leaves and below the area, it is so yin (dark)! And this makes the garden area dark and gloomy!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net