About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Comparison report..

Hi,

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend who is 'strong earth' for 1 year plus.. our love is there and everything is good between us.no quarrels.However, i felt something wrong with myself physically and mentally all along. Iseem tolose myself and unconsciously keep stressing my mind and being. It seem to be out of my control. My eyes are kind of different andI felt like i'm trapped in my body.always seem to be fighting with myself .Thereistightness in my mind too..I can feel some internal heat as well,in my body and head.This feeling ofnot being me isaffecting me in all aspect, even exercising as i seem to be unable to 'feel myself' and easily injured my eg knees. It doesn't seem to be a health problem. I kind of keep feeling his essence in me.. could it be him? or is it just me? the report below says there are clashes..hmm.. my birthday is 14 mar 1987 , his is 2 mar 1983..but ido not want this relationship to be broken due to all these unseen incompatibility,if any,due to theclashes in our ba zi.... i really hope i can cure myself and us.. hope you can advise me.

May i also ask.. how do we use metal as a binding element? I'm not sure about this part..

thank you very much shi fu.

VS

The binding elements to get the two parties to be compatible or reduce conflict is Metal.

Analysis of Heavenly Stem Clashes for the two charts:-

• Heaven Stem Clash between year pillar (gui) & year pillar (ding).

Analysis of Earthly Branches Clashes for the two charts:-

• Earthly Branch Harm between year pillar (hai) & hour pillar (shen).
  • Earthly Branch Clash between month pillar (yin) & hour pillar (shen).

Sponsored Link