About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Main door is not suitable and house number is ....

Hi,

We have recently booked a flat and realised the main door direction (North) is facing disaster and death line.

Besides this, the unit number is #24-69. I am troubled by the unit number as24 doesnt sound nice in dialectsand also with a digit 4. I am very concerned about this number as i am worry that it would affect our stay there.

Depearately seeking for your advice whether to take up the unit Rolling Eyes

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, if one simply applies the Eight House (Eight Mansions) or Ba Chai Feng Shui, what you had mentioned is very common occurence.

2. Feng Shui is far more "complex" than this and the external Feng Shui : The environment, the site, the building are equally important in the proper assessment of the home. Thus, what you had mentioned is to general for a genuine assessment purely based on Feng Shui.

3. Numerology or house number will often not affect the Feng Shui. But as you had mentioned, usually may affect the resale value as well as one's personal feelings: if we don't feel good about something then it affects our "Human luck" factor.

Here, the holy trinity of luck is:-

1. Heaven Luck = suppose to be born with.
2. Earth Luck = Feng Shui of your home / work
3. Human Luck = how one feels about say the house you live in, it's number etc...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net