About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

0% of wood, weak yang fire

Dear Master Lee,

Now I have a question about 0% element. I am a weak yang fire person with 0% wood and 54 % earth. Does 0% mean that I will never be able to acquire it or learn it? And because of that I will never be able to enhance my fire element. Please advise.

best regards,

Larissa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. You might like to refer to my most recent reply on what is the true meaning ofthe percentage of anelement.

2. Traditionally what is meant byan element be a 0% or too strong.

You may like to refer to the posting:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=23968&new=

Above link with Topic: Elements missing

Posted in: Discuss :: Free Advice (General Feng Shui)
Posted on: Fri, 28 Nov 2008, 01:42 AM,

3. In general, the element thing is more rooted towards the Chinese and especially their new borns.

4. Here, some Chinese parent (e.g. the father and even the grand father) may play an active role. Where they would seek the advice of a geomancer to help them "name their child".

5. Briefly in the above link, one will understand that a Chinese name be selected to "compensate" a child for their lack of elements.

6. As each Chinese (Mandarin character) is associated with one of the Five elements: water-wood-fire-earth-metal; thus one of the considerations is to find elements that would either enhance the lack of element(s) or avoid that element.

7. Thus, in my opinion, there is no tradition for Westerners in this aspect of ba zi name selection and analysis.

Please go thru the above article for awarness of more...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net