About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

History of this forum

Cecil Lee

• Staff

A step thru time. This resource has tracked our first forum forum main page since 1998:-

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.geomancy.net

In December 1998, our forum was known as "MY ADVISER".

Do you have unanswered Feng Shui questions or simply need FREE and reliable advice?

1. Find out more on how Traditional Authentic Feng Shui and Chinese Astrology are applied in real life situations.

2. You also get to discuss all forms of Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology and Divinity methods not just one specialization. You can then use the best technique for each situation or learn to combine and apply them effectively to your life!

3. You also get a balanced view of the latest and current Feng Shui practises and controversies.

4. We specially maintain our own servers to support this Forum so that you have the flexibility to either participate through a mailing list and/or from the web. You can even customize your account to suit your needs.

5. Learning is a two-way communication and there are lots of experienced users to share their experiences with YOU! There is always something new to learn from each other.

6. Totally FLAME FREE (Free from slander and nasty arguments) with several thousands of forum members and growing.

7. We look forward to hearing from you! Check out what you are missing TODAY!

Some of the links are broken. But, below give you an idea of roughly how our very first in-house forum looks like in 1998. (Our first forum was hosted on a third-party free site in 1996. In fact, the frame of what it looks like can be found in the second message in this same thread).

Home| My Resources | My FengShui | My Adviser | My Services | My Mail | Other | Contact Us

About Us | Awards | Home

What's new?

The Feng Shui Encyclopedia 2000
The most comprehensive reference and learning material for Feng Shui resources organised in A to Z topics. Consisting of 97 topics and over 800 quality questions and answers.
[Learn More | Buy It]
4 Dec 1999

Family Audit
Try out the latest Family Audit module and determine which are the bad sectors of your home for free!
[Login]
3 Dec 1999

My Feng Shui
An update to news 26 Nov 1999 for some free access for all members. There was some bugs in the module that did not successfully allowed the users to gain access to the reports. This problem has been fixed. Feel free to generate your free reports.
[Login]
29 Nov 1999

Geomancy.Net
This site has been given a whole new look and design with 800 x 600 browser viewing space. In addition, navigating around the site gets easier due to tighter integration with the various newly launched components of this site. Hope you enjoy this new layout.
[Site Feedback]
29 Nov 1999

My FengShui
We have decided to give several free limited anlaysis reports for every user. (Pillars of Destiny, Flying Star, Auspicious Dates, etc)
[Login]
26 Nov 1999

My FengShui Membership
All the reports have been updated to provide more detailed analysis for all members. Login to your account to generate the new reports today!
[Login]
9 Nov 1999

Buying a new House?
Buying a new home? Want to get the most suitable and auspicious house for your family?
[Learn More | Sample]
5 Oct 1999

Finding an auspicious date in a month?
Need to pick an auspicious date for a very important event (eg. marriage, business) [Sample]
15 Sep 1999

[More News...]

Geomancy.Net - The Largest Feng Shui Network & Resources

Welcome to Geomancy.Net!
This website is the largest web portal for everything on Feng Shui.

You will enjoy the largest collection of Feng Shui resources, books, computerised assessment tools, advices and more!

Apply the simple and practical uses of Feng Shui into your life today!

New to this site? Need to learn more about this site?

First Time?
Learn more about this site by taking a guided tour! The tour includes a free online Fun with Feng Shui, 4th Edition website to learn and understand Feng Shui.

[Learn more...]

Features of this site!

Looking for Learning Resources and Articles? Visit our Resource Centre providing you all the published materials by Geomancy.Net.

[Learn more...]

Create a My FengShui Account to gain access to a wide variety of free computerised Feng Shui reports, Cecil's Books, Cecil's Courses & more!

[Sign Up for Free Reports | Learn more...]

Need expert advice or like to learn more about Feng Shui? Join our My Adviser Forum and participate with a large audience of users.

[Read Latest Message | Learn more...]

Looking for a Feng Shui Audit, or simply want to know what are the various types of services avaliable?

[Learn more...]

Other features of this site?

Other Features?
Downloadable Free software, Feng Shui Directory, Feng Shui Awards and lots more..

[Learn more...]

Site Update Notification?

Geomancy.Net Mailing List
This site is constantly updated with new free and paid tools, updates, offers and lots more. Subscribe to our mailing list to get notified once there are any changes made to the site.

Alternatively, if you have created your My Adviser account, you can subscribe to the What's new here? mailing conference from your account.

The difference is that every new update is posted into the My Adviser account first. The Geomancy.Net Mailing List is only sent as a consolidated list of events or updates.

Copyright 1996-1999 Geomancy Network

Contact Us | Copyright

Cecil Lee
Center for Feng Shui Research
Geomancy.net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 years later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Milestones of this General Advice forum:

June 1996 to November 1996 - I started this general advice forum in June 1996. It was hosted on a third-party free forum website. (Note: The third-party free forum has seen closed down). Our forum was called: The Support Bulletin Board (BBS).

From December 1998 onwards, Robert Lee, created and hosted our existing forum. And it has been in use since then! Forum interface revision in 2002 (Perl) and 2005 (PHP), has made the forum into the current version that everyone is familiar with.

The best part is that all our messages since 1998 can still be searched and read in it's entirety.

And the very old link was from our Homepage:-http://web.archive.org/web/19981201230551/www.geomancy.net/fs/index.htm

And our very first (third-party) forum looks like this:-http://web.archive.org/web/19990824060338/3dglobe.com/cgi-bin/bbs/bbs.cgi?action=ShowSubjects&thread=Free_advice&Newsgroup=NEWSGROUPS.FreeAdvice&ConfigFile=/drv1/web/sites/web784be/cgi-bin/bbs/bbs.cfg

way_back_machine.gif

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...