About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Business (desk arrangement)

myfs_137445

Hi Mr Lee,

I am in the financial advisory business and my office is located at gateway west. SInce we moved from Parkview square at north bridge road, business went down alot so I read up on fengshui and approached some shops at FuLuShuo for advice. I applied the Bagua chart for my own desk as I do not have my own office or cubicle. I have attached the picture for your reference.I would like to know if anything needs to be changed as it's another year. For me business went quite smoothly after I applied these items.

Please kindly advice, If you do need to take a look at the place what will be the charge. I am really concerned about success in business this 2009.

Thank you.

stacey

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1.Since, things went smoothly, you can either monitor the situation as often: "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" applies!

2. Although you had drawn a layout plan, for a proper analysis, often, the person's birthday, compass directions are often looked into. Thus, what you had provided is limited information.

3. Since you do not have your own office (room) or cubicle, it is much harder for any changes if any. Thus it is best that you monitor your situation, first.

Quote:

Stacey L. wrote:

Hi Mr Lee,

I am in the financial advisory business and my office is located at gateway west. SInce we moved from Parkview square at north bridge road, business went down alot so I read up on fengshui and approached some shops at FuLuShuo for advice. I applied the Bagua chart for my own desk as I do not have my own office or cubicle. I have attached the picture for your reference.I would like to know if anything needs to be changed as it's another year. For me business went quite smoothly after I applied these items.

Please kindly advice, If you do need to take a look at the place what will be the charge. I am really concerned about success in business this 2009.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net