About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui affect of 2 apartments

myfs_113393

Dear Master,
Happy New OX Year 2009! Here I would like to thank you for your advices all this while and how wonderfully they have helped our life.
Our new apartment will be ready in a couple of months time. The new apartment is facing NW2 sitting SE2. Our current apartment faces S1 and sits N1. My brother and I belongs to the East Group and respectively kua 3 and 4. Both males.
Please find our questions below:
1) We decided to stay at both apartments maybe 1 during the weekend and the other during weekdays. How will this affect our feng shui?
2) The new apartment has missing W and E. As E represent Eldest Son, will this affect us? Also what is the best cure for missing W and E?
3) We also read in one of your reply to new house, info for shifting in, etc are located at info.geomancy.net. However the pdf link to "getting key" is incorrect. Can you please update the link?
Thank you so much again.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that the link has been fixed, it should be working.

2. Since both of you intend to stay at both homes, your earth luck or Feng Shui will be influenced by the two homes and even the place of work. Frankly, there is no scientific accountability as to how much luck or influence comes from which home. However, logically, if you were to stay at a home from Monday to Friday (5 days) vs Saturday and Sunday (2 days) then the weightage may be mathematically divided based on this ratio. But, really, must life be so calculated?

3. In my opinion, your existing home or the Monday to Friday home should have the highest influence.

4. As to missing corners, very recently, I had mentioned a few ways and methods used by some Feng Shui practitioners on this matter.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master, Happy New OX Year 2009! Here I would like to thank you for your advices all this while and how wonderfully they have helped our life. Our new apartment will be ready in a couple of months time. The new apartment is facing NW2 sitting SE2. Our current apartment faces S1 and sits N1. My brother and I belongs to the East Group and respectively kua 3 and 4. Both males. Please find our questions below: 1) We decided to stay at both apartments maybe 1 during the weekend and the other during weekdays. How will this affect our feng shui? 2) The new apartment has missing W and E. As E represent Eldest Son, will this affect us? Also what is the best cure for missing W and E? 3) We also read in one of your reply to new house, info for shifting in, etc are located at info.geomancy.net. However the pdf link to "getting key" is incorrect. Can you please update the link? Thank you so much again.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net