About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Q about Four Animal Spirits under Shapes n Forms

myfs_134307

Hello Master Lee
According to your article and under Shapes and Form feng shui --- The dragon is located to my left (representing East) and the tiger is located to my right (representing the West). So if my house is W3 sitting E3, Does that mean that - when I'm in the center of my house facing/looking outside - my dragon is to my left(that is South) and my tiger is to my right (that is North?)

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that there are different interpretations with the regards to to the Four Symbolic Animals:-

1.1. Shapes and Forms

If you consider shapes and forms then, literally the dragon is suppose to be on your left and the tiger on the right. As what you had mentioned.

1.2. Compass School

Compass School interpretation is different. And strictly, North = Black tortise, while South = Red phoenix; East = Green Dragon and West = White (Metal) Tiger.

Reference: http://www.geomancy.net/resources/theories/fs-four.htm

Katrina L. wrote:
Hello Master Lee According to your article and under Shapes and Form feng shui --- The dragon is located to my left (representing East) and the tiger is located to my right (representing the West). So if my house is W3 sitting E3, Does that mean that - when I'm in the center of my house facing/looking outside - my dragon is to my left(that is South) and my tiger is to my right (that is North?)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net