About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Would like to see forum become a encyclopedia of feng shui

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Thanks for your suggestion.
It is indeed a coincidence as I was discussing with Robert early this week on the need to:
1. Copy out the forum messages into another website. And using a search engine like those used by other Search Programs.
This would make it easier and faster to search for materials.
I did not realise that the messages in the forum has grown and grown so fast.
The above method is easier because it is the easiest to update the messages frequently into a data base.
2. I plan to come up with Volume 2 or 3 of the 101 Feng Shui Tips as Volume 1 was based on some of the earlier messages. These messages were `far back' in time.
3. I sincerely thank everyone for your support in making this forum, which I believe the largest resource materials on nearly every conceiveable topic and subject matter.
Plus 100 percent Flame free:)
4. The popularity of this forum, the entire website, reports etc.. has grown tremendously that our ISP is charging us for extra bandwidth.
We therefore had no choice but to ask users who had benefitted from our work to help us subsidise a token amount e.g. $1 (1 month) , $3 (9 months) to help us defry this cost.
Personally, we would like to give everything free but it is not fair for me to absorb the huge extra bandwidth costs monthly in hosting the entire site.
Many thanks to everyone for helping us to support our research. In order to do more, we need to balance what we can give free and what we can help to absorb. The economics is simple: if this is achieved, we will always be there to provide support.
My hope is that with the further liberisation of ISP services in Singapore, the costs for hosting will hopefully go down (later next year) this will force my ISP to reduce the charges further. (Currently we have 3 ISPs and what a monopoly the have on pricing!)
With your help, we will then be able to concentrate fully on further research and enhancements.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/24/99 5:25:25 AM, Anonymous wrote:
dear cecil,
would like to see forum become
a encyclopedia
of feng shui so any body who
is looking for any information
regarding feng shui should be
able to find it here. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net