About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Moving bed other than my own during pregnancy

myfs_138431

Dear Master,

I am currently 5 months pregnant. I will like to move a queen size bed (not my own) and a huge wardrobelocated in a non-master bedroom, ie not inmy room. I will like to move this bed because I am preparing this room as the nursery room for the baby.

Please advise if this is possible?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Regards,Yam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. As far as Chinese beliefs are concerned, so long as this is not the bed that one conceived the baby, then it is fine or OK.

2. Thus, if conception is on this bed - even thou it is not the master bed, then, better play safe and not move it.

3. In addition, you should not be around to see the removal of this bed.

4. Also make sure to take note of this year's bad sectors:-

Sickness Star this year is at West
Misfortune/Sickness Star this year is at North
Disputes/Quarrel Star this year is at North-East
Education/Romance Star this year is at South
Grand Duke this year is North-North-East, 30 Degree.

5. In particular, AVOID renovating the specific bedroom if it falls at NORTH or North-NE this year! Simply removing the bed is fine. BUT avoid repainting work or any other work to the walls, windows or door in the two RED areas!

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master,

I am currently 5 months pregnant. I will like to move a queen size bed (not my own) and a huge wardrobelocated in a non-master bedroom, ie not inmy room. I will like to move this bed because I am preparing this room as the nursery room for the baby.

Please advise if this is possible?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 8 years later...
Guest Pixie

Is it fine to change bed cushion when you are pregnant and change the floor tiles of the bedroom? No hammering involve just need to stick the laminated floor tiles and of course move the things inside the bedroom .

• Staff

Congratulations!

1. This is more a belief by the Chinese. That the "bed-of-conception" or existing bed should never be moved during the duration of pregnacy and even during the baby's first month.

2. The idea is that the bed should not be "shaken". Which symbolise .. (not nice to say directly at the moment which can result in "Abo_t__n ")...

2.1. Thus, even if there is no hammering etc.. but if the bed has to be moved.. then -:( = Not favourable.

3. Unless: the pregnant lady no longer goes into the bedroom.

4. Under this year's 2017 Flying Star Feng Shui, best to avoid renovations especially at West = Grand Duke and also East.
Thus what could be worse if that bedroom is located either in or partially at West or East this year:-

598337767e768_2017flyingstars.thumb.png.81df6e7c6e273f1c8604467e33e9392d.png

4.1 Source: https://www.geomancy.net/content/feng-shui-resources/yearly-forecast/rooster-2017-chinese-horoscope-feng-shui-yearly-forecast

5. Next year 2018, avoid renovations at West-North-West or 300 degrees. And North cardinal point:-

59833779f3065_2018FLYINGSTARS.png.ec17d734b47e7f1e8928baacf1e54c89.png

5.1 Source for other Flying Star Years: https://www.geomancy.net/content/feng-shui-resources/yearly-forecast/chinese-horoscope-feng-shui-yearly-forecast

• 5 years later...
  • Staff

Question: Hi Master Lee, one question. Heard from old folks that during renovation I cannot be around. Is it true?

1. Common sense: may be exposed to dangers e.g. tools or people working around

2. A taboo to MOVE the master bed especially during pregnancy and/or within baby's first month.

image.thumb.png.1125f2364c67b09bc8417ebde6572658.png