About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

presence of alot of pest eg. cockcroach & crickets

hi,i'd just like to ask if suddenly lots of cockroaches & crickets appear at home does it spell bad luck? though its summer turning autumn at where i am now..but i dont remember having any of these pest coming to my house so often last year. and ever since i have pest coming my house just this few months i have been quite down on luck..for your info,within a day i can kill upto 10 crickets and at the start there were like almost 100s within my entire house.

im wondering if im over superstitious or if their existence really spell trouble?

pls advise. thks a million.

cheers

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, most of us don't feel comfortable with pests coming into our homes.. especially since they are suddenly attracted to your home.

2. A few months ago, a client who went to my one of my talks, call me to her home to do a Feng Shui. She was equally concerned as her home is always "plagued" with cochroaches! And she asked, why?

3. Her situation certainly would be different from yours, as her apartment is right above a typical Chinese coffee-shop. And she mentioned cockroaches are more prevalent in the day and afternoon.

4. Here, what I believed was that, during day-time when the coffee shop is operating, it can be very warm, uncomfortable (heat) from cooking vessels, stoves and human traffic. Naturally, the cockroaches took refuge in a cooler, quieter envirnoment, such as one floor, above. And in the evening, they would venture, downstairs for a bite or two!

5. Sorry for the distraction! Of course, having cockroaches and crickets don't seem to go well with good qi or Feng Shui. At the same time, you certainly woudn't have a good feel about your own home (Human luck) factor.

6. Maybe this is just one time... if worse, call the pest control people or buy those cockroach "sweet poisons" that may wipe out their family and relatives... when they return to their nests.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net