About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Activated Mountain Star

Dear Robert/Cecil,
Does wall selves activate mountain star? I have SE sector with M2 W5. I learned that to cure these bad star, I have to place wu lou and 5 element pagoda. I plan to place them on the wall selves at the SE sector. The question is: will the the mountain star be activated? Or the cure should be place on the table instead?
Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. No. A shelf e.g. those Ikea open shelving should not be considered as a mountain.

2. But if it is behind a full wall, yes. The wall is considered a "mountain". For example, in the past, many of the messages would convey the idea that a mountain can be activated especially if this is the back of the house. Even a back-door can be considered a mountain.

3. Contrary to popular belief, a mountain need not be made of "gold" or the common highly marked up "purple amertyst stone" that looks like a real mountain. A mountain can be as simple as a piece of brick, or smooth sea-side stones as large as a person's heart.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

So, mountain star can only be activated if it's at the back of the house, isn't it? Then how to activate the mountain if we find that the mountain does not locate at the back of the house? For example, when the house is facing East and the mountain #8 locates at south wall then how to activate that star?
Thank you for you reply

• Staff

1. No, one of the places that is symbolic of a mountain is the back of the house.

2. I was giving you the above as an example because you mentioned an shelving and I mentioned that if it is an open shelf, it should not in general be considered as a mountain. But if the shelf is placed against a wall, then this is the mountain. Thus, where did I say that only the back of the housecan only be or activate the mountain?

3. Thus, please don't anyhow put "words into" my mouth

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned, in the past, Feng Shui is about the "big picture" or macro Feng Shui.

2. Where should be site the back (backyard) of the home. And not just micro Feng Shui i.e. interior of the home.

3. Thus, in this BIG picture, if the back of the home as a mountain star, better still

OK. I see. I've read somewhere that mountain star can also be activated using mountain image. Is that true? Since I see that if it is just an image then there is not any mass how it can activate the mountain. Unless the image has frame then there is a mass, so the mountain star can be activated. Does my opinion make sense? Then how about my wedding image in frame. Is it considered as mountain activator too since it has mass although without mountain image?
Thank you so much for your reply.

• Staff

1. There is the "physical" Feng Shui items e.g. for activating a mountain such as a real wall or a brick or a rock or even a safe can represent it.

2. Another category of Feng Shui is known as "SYMBOLISM". Thus, the mountain picture you mentioned symbolises a mountain. Even a picture of the undulating great wall of China picture may act as a "mountain". It does not have to be a REAL mountain.

3. Thus, to activate a water position, the most common traditional method is a painting such as this attached 9 fishes on each side "meeting" each other.... Thus, it symbolises "a metal-water" feature.