About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Chen house double facing

Hi Cecil,

Question 1

I'm a East Group person, with gua wood 3 chen. I thought I should live in an East Group house, preferably of the same trigram - Chen. I just bought a house built in period 8, facing W2, hence a double facing Chen house. But the house faces West, how is it possible to have my main door to face East?

Question 2

The double facing house has both the ruling stars (mountain and water) in the West section. But isn't the West section the "Death" direction to a Chen person? Important sections of the house like living area and master bedroom are usually in the same section as the Main Door?

I would be most grateful if you could enlighten me on this matter.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kah Yew

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Realistically, one of the key ideas of the Eight House or East/West Group is howsuitable the home is to the breadwinner.

2. Once you have purchased such a home, you asked a question:-

"how is it possible to have my main door to face East?"

You already know the answer. Not possible! It is not you can get the earthquake to shift your "west" facing home to a east facing home!

For example, if you have a family of 8! You cannot be expected to purchase a saloon car that sits 4 + 1 the most! Unless you are going to tie some family members on the bonnet; leave two family members in the trunk! For goodness sake, if you have a family of 8! and need a ride! GET a large MPV!

3. The Eight House or East/West Group does not have a cure for this type of situation. You have maximize your Feng Shui luck as mentioned under this concept:-

http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/The_Concept_of_Maximizing_Marks

Kah Yew C. wrote:

Hi Cecil,

Question 1

I'm a East Group person, with gua wood 3 chen. I thought I should live in an East Group house, preferably of the same trigram - Chen. I just bought a house built in period 8, facing W2, hence a double facing Chen house. But the house faces West, how is it possible to have my main door to face East?

Question 2

The double facing house has both the ruling stars (mountain and water) in the West section. But isn't the West section the "Death" direction to a Chen person? Important sections of the house like living area and master bedroom are usually in the same section as the Main Door?

I would be most grateful if you could enlighten me on this matter.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kah Yew

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net