About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious double 8's at the back of the home

Dear Cecil,
My house is facing E2 and sitting W2, so I have MS8, WS8, BS1 at the back of my house. My kitchen is located at that W2 too. I just want to activate the good star MS8 and WS8. I plan to put a rock to activate the MS8. I just wonder where I should place the the rock. Can I place it on the floor under the kitchen or on the kitchen table? Then how can I activate the WS8 since we should avoid any water feature near the kitchen? What can I use to replace the water feature? Thanks a lot for any reply.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Generally, it is considered "a real pity" that the double auspicious #8's are "trapped - or for some - directly burned by the stove".

2. Overall, thus the gist of it is " what a pity! ".

3. The most natural thing is always good to have double auspicious #8's at the frontage e.g. the living room area - where natural flow of air (and good qi can come in).

4. One may try to activate the mountain star - but to activate a water position, is a double edged sword ina kitchen area. Hopefully, the compass cardinal points is not directly at "wealth loss" locations such as the bin (dustbin chute area) or the washing machine. It is much worse if the wealth sector is directy within the rubbish - dustbin - chute or as mentioned the washing machine. As the "shaking" of the washing machine is considered bad for "wealth luck".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Is there any solution? Since my house has
two storey. Can I activate the star on the second floor? Like placing
fountain on the second floor?
Should the rock for mountain activation be placed on the first floor or on the second floor? Thank you for your reply.

• 4 years later...

On 4/7/2009 2:40:54 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Generally, it is considered
"a real pity" that the double
auspicious #8's are "trapped -
or for some - directly burned
by the stove".
2. Overall, thus the gist of
it is " what a pity! ".
3. The most natural thing is
always good to have double
auspicious #8's at the
frontage e.g. the living room
area - where natural flow of
air (and good qi can come in).
4. One may try to activate the
mountain star - but to
activate a water position, is
a double edged sword ina
kitchen area. Hopefully, the
compass cardinal points is not
directly at "wealth loss"
locations such as the bin
(dustbin chute area) or the
washing machine. It is much
worse if the wealth sector is
directy within the rubbish -
dustbin - chute or as
mentioned the washing machine.
As the "shaking" of the
washing machine is considered
bad for "wealth luck".
hi Cecil, my mtn8 and wtr8 are at the back of my house with a mountain at the back sitting in the south ... The problem is my laundry also sits in this area ad is my rumpus room and part of my sitting room and , my sons have their heads sleeping in a mountain 8 but the rest of the room is mtn 6 wtr 1 what sound i do to ensue positive outcome for careers and financials . Thank you
im looking at heavy objects in the laundry and also red objects in the Rumpus whcih is the mtn 8 wtr 8 and tv and computer in the ,to 6 wtr 1