About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Cannot save money

myfs_138120

Dear master,we do renovation my house (ground breaking) but my husband forgot the offering prayer before the renovation .everytime we always short of money . so wehave some difficult situation now in our life.can you please advise us.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Agnes

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Usually for such a home often there are at least 3 or more major wealth leaks.

One of the most common leaks for such a home is a straight path of qi (chi) from one side of the home's window to another opening. (This opening can also be a window, door or balcony opening.

It is best to try to figure out what is the wealth leak, here.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Agnes C. wrote:
Dear Master,if have wealth leak ....like my balcony window is infront of main door ,what did you advise me or what im going to do? pls. advise me....thank you very much

1. Yes, this is one of the most common issues concerning unable to save money. I strongly believe there are at least two more other wealth leaks but this beyond the means, here as it involves an audit.

2. The most effective is to make sure that there is no direct path between the main door towards this balcony window opening. One of the methods is the use of a 'divider or partition'.

3. Today, there was another question on the divider at the main door. You can check out the link in that message or check the hyper link to that article from this wiki: http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Divider_or_Partition

4. The above link shows some of the considerations when installing a partition.

Cecil L. wrote:

Usually for such a home often there are at least 3 or more major wealth leaks.

One of the most common leaks for such a home is a straight path of qi (chi) from one side of the home's window to another opening. (This opening can also be a window, door or balcony opening.

It is best to try to figure out what is the wealth leak, here.