About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Edelweiss Park @ 80 to 102 Flora Road

• Staff

1. Edelweiss Park comprises of 9 blocks each between 7 to 8 storeys high with a total of 517 apartments. This is a freehold development completed under Period 8: in 2006. The developer is Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd

2. The most distinctive feature is it's "long and narrow" drive-way from the Entrance (Guard House) to the actual development.

3. From a helicopter view; it resembles a bird. Some may mistaken for a distorted New Zealand Kiwi.. while others may mistake it for an Ostrich or an Ewe.

4. Not all stacks (units) are created equal.

4.1 In my opinion, I feel that this is one "messy" development. Why? Because, stacks can range from "Excellent, good, fair" to "poor, inauspicious, very inauspicious".

4.2 The is one development that has units on a continuum like hot or cold. Many of the stacks that have poor Shapes and forms are those that are "attacked" by sharp corners of neighbouring blocks! Do take a look and see if you can spot some of the "inauspicious stacks?" For example, Block 86, stack 23 has a pointed arrow aimed at Block 88, stack 25. There are so many "porcupines" in this development.

5. I could remember when the booking started; this was one of the most challenging condos in terms of Shapes and Forms evaluation. (Flying Star is much easier). Must constantly put on the "thinking cap" whenever called to evaluate a unit, here *SUCKS*

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• 11 years later...