About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Shape and Form FS: Sha Qi

myfs_132584

Dear Shifu Cecil Lee,

I attach here 2 pics and needs your opinion:
- does sha qi come from the two marked objects in Pic2?
- what is your concern regarding sha qi if you see the landscape in Pic1?

Note: as the pics are taken the photographer is facing NW from a door of P7 NE1 house.

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards,
ZQ

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. No the "Christmas" tree is not considered a sha qi (poison arrow).

2. The tower may pose an issue. But you have to take a look at the attachment.

3. In addition, it seems that if your home has only one storey (level), I can't see clearly, but so long as the tower beam is hidden from your unit, no issue. Furthermore, your unit looks more like the RED marking B. So no issue if it does not directly "cut" into a window, opening or door.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Under this attachment; the red dots each represent a tower. The tower can be a structure to hold power lines or a radio broadcast post.

2. All the markings in purple: 1 to 4, pose no threat to this home: as there are no known openings (windows or doors) at the wall "facing" the towers.

Dear Shifu,
I have got also information about posion arrow in Info section of your forum.

I just know that ShaQi can exist not only outdoor but also indoor.

For outdoor poison arrow one can use bagua convex mirror to deflect the shaqi as far as I know.

My question about indoor posion arrow:
What if there is no possibility to avoid sitting/facing in a line of poison arrow (e.g. corner/edge of a wall)? what is the cure? Bagua mirror is not right cure for indoor as far as I know.

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,
ZQ

• 11 years later...
  • Staff
1 hour ago, George said:

Dear Master Cecil,

i would like to ask: given the above example, and if the poison arrow is A or C ("Yes Poison Arrow") as per in 2nd post of this thread, is that remedifyable (able to be remedied)?

Thanks so much

George

These are some considerations:

1. The concept of "If it cannot be seen, it no longer becomes a threat". 

1.1. Here, especially if the poison arrow is aimed towards a bedroom window, often, drawing a curtain even a day curtain would suffice.

1.2. Better still if the poison arrow or pole or lamp post is aimed towards a wall of a bedroom, then it no longer becomes a threat. 

1.3. Or if it aimed exactly towards the window FRAME, then it is okay. But often, this may need a keen eye of judgement - call.

2. Other cures especially towards a bedroom or other rooms include a convex mirror+. For the living room balcony sometimes a wind chime is recommended, here.

3. In the past, some Feng Shui Masters (FSMs) also had recommended placing a fish tank with things like 1 black gold fish and 6 gold fish at the window area (obviously) it should not be in a bedroom.

+Note = Sometimes various types of ba gua mirror are used. Some use a flat mirror in an Eight Trigram ba gua etc... etc... as there are quite alot of variations of such a ba gua with or without a mirror also.

• Staff
On 7/22/2009 at 3:58 PM, Cecil Lee said:

If a child can see the view thru his window of a tower to the right side of his study table, it means, scholarly achievements for him.

sha-qi-from-tower4.gif

Under SYMBOLISM or replica of such a TOWER often a Pagoda with a pointed tip is recommended by some FSMs. The tip is marked with a red marker pen also.

For scholarly achievement... the right pagoda is used.

F0A5B26D-E394-4CA0-A0A9-D473DF0F8329.thumb.jpeg.afec0e02122764db0a9a086b14c8dd9c.jpeg

But do take note that this comes under the realm of SYMBOLISM or a kind of CUSTOM and technically not really belonging to any Feng Shui School.

• 1 month later...