About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The SpringBloom @ 139 - 145 Serangoon Avenue 3

• Staff

1. The SpringBloom condo was built under Period 7. It consists of three well spaced blocks: Jade, Pearl and Ruby.

2. This development has a diverse range of stacks that face: cardinal points: North, NE, SW, SE and NW. Many who apply the Eight House have tried to buy an apartment in this development that fits or suits their East or West Group.

3. Many years back, when I went to see the show-room of this development by MCL Land; the thing that still dwell in my mind was that I was abit taken back by the "entrance". This is the only condo I know that has an entrance over a large canal. Just imagine an european fort. Which needs to draw down its bridge.

4. It is popular as it is near to the Serangoon MRT station.Tenure of land is leasehold: 99 years.

5. Another plus point is that all three blocks are oriented towards the pure or true cardinal points of 0/360 degrees and 180 degrees. As such, none of the stacks would be affected by being neither here nor there i.e. "emptiness line" where in some developments: an apartment is exactly between e.g. NE1 / NE2 etc..

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 2 months later...
Sponsored Link