About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

HI, I plan to go to a fengshui master to change my husband name. Because we experience all that we or he want to do, every time feel like blocked by something that we can not see. No matter how complete the documents, no matter how hardwe work, but if it related to him it will be blocked and we have to find a way out and notmally took us a very long time to reach to the "destination" and alot of struggling and money, efforts, times. And the problem only exist ifthe things we do is involved his name or involving him.

I do not have chinese name because my parent believe chinese name need a special advice which not available in my hometown. And my husband chinese name is given without any fengshui or special advice from an expert. Do you have any suggestion regarding our problem? Shall my husband proceed with the change of name plan?

Thank you and regards,

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that it is best to use the new name once it has been chosen or selected.

2. For example, if a person is known as : Richard Lim; but this person had changed his Chinese name to Lim Ah Kow. And if he still uses Richard Lim; comes to nought. Thus, if everyone still calls this person Richard... might as well forget about changing the name.

3. Usually, especially in Singapore; those who are serious would go to the a lawyer (attorney) for a deed poll to change the name.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net