About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed placement advice - bedroom wall same as toilet (WC)

myfs_141392

Hi Cecil,

Hope you're doing well. I would like to ask for your advice regarding the placement of my bed on the master's bedroom in the apartment I'm moving into. I read that the bed should not share the same wall as the toilet, nor should it be placed facing the bedroom door nor the bathroom door, which leaves me with a conundrum on where to place my bed. Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated!

I am also attaching a file of the floorplan for your reference (the master's bedroom is the one with the adjoining bathroom). Thank you in advance for your help.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
Hope you're doing well. I would like to ask for your advice regarding the placement of my bed on the master's bedroom in the apartment I'm moving into. I read that the bed should not share the same wall as the toilet, nor should it be placed facing the bedroom door nor the bathroom door, which leaves me with a conundrum on where to place my bed. Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated!

1. Please note that: "bed should not share the same wall as the toilet" does not apply to ALL situations. It applies only in circumstances such as shown under the attachment.

2. You said: "I read that the bed should not share the same wall as the toilet, nor should it be placed facing the bedroom door nor the bathroom door"

This is not exactly true. So long as the legs don't face the toilet door directly, it is acceptable for say the head to face the bedroom door.

inauspicious-bed_against.gif

coffin_position.gif

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net