About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 7 construction home

dear masters!
there is an apartment of period7 construction,with entrance as E2 FACING (gate) but the longer side and the apartment facing falls under N2 FACING.with a distance of 15feet there is another apartment constructed opposite to it.i think this opposite building working as a mountain.my questions:
1)am i right with my guessing.
2)is there any scope of expecting fortune for the first floor residents if we make any inner modifications(this is the only scope we have) as per fengshui?
3)if we need to consider the house chart shall i consider N2 facing building?
4)will it be OK to stay there or sell it off?
5)the flat has a window in north sector and a door in northeast sector,facing north,and in extreme northeast-neighbor's portion.what could be the solution for this house chart?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Honestly, it is difficult to comment on a few simple lines and say for sure which is the facing direction.

Swathi C. wrote:
dear masters!
there is an apartment of period7 construction,with entrance as E2 FACING (gate) but the longer side and the apartment facing falls under N2 FACING.with a distance of 15feet there is another apartment constructed opposite to it.i think this opposite building working as a mountain.my questions:
1)am i right with my guessing.

I have write-up explaining what is considered as the "mouth" of the home. One of the main factors under Flying Star is to see where is the most yang qi area. Since you are on the ground, you should the confidence to tell most likely which is the area that gets the most yang qi.

The purpose of Flying star Feng Shui is fundamentally to see where qi (could / should / may) come in frequently from one area then the rest. I cannot just based on a few written sentences and say for sure which is the facing direction.

Swathi C. wrote:
4)will it be OK to stay there or sell it off?

Don't you think that it is too premature to say for sure whether you can or cannot stay, there. What you are asking is like : might as well toss a coin: heads = stay; tails = sell it off?

Please that Rome is not built in a day. And proper Feng Shui analysis is serious stuff, U know?

Want to build your dream home?

The above link, shows somefactors and there are many more to consider whether one should stay or move. BUT it is onlyconsidered only after exhaustive review of your ba zi, the home Flying Star chart and Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.

I cannot blameif you want to toss the dice= type of thingy?.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net