About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Looking for a new house?

Hello there

This site is in my favorites for a year now..Really enjoy reading here

So my family is looking for a new house. We want an apartment on the first floor.

We have been living for more than 10 years in a 7 period house with a NW3 entrance. Apartment #8, 3rd floor, house #15.

Our dates of birth are:

03\11\93, 05\10\53, 29\06\48

I generated all of the free reports your site has to offer and read many of your articles.

But I do have a problem, while searching for a house I want to put my attention on the house number, but the house number report seems to be relevant only for the 7th period. I hope I'm wrong?

Our family was going through very bad timesthis year, many deaths have occured, many health problems, it may be because my room is in the west where the flying star #2 is for this year.

We want a fresh start, my parents are more concerned with our financial status and I want some psychological peace and maybe romance luck. Also my parents sleepin seperate roomsand I'd want them to sleep together.

Our most auspicious directions our southwest, northwest and south(for each person). How should we solve this conflict?

I'd appreciate any advices, since searching for a new house is a very big headache and there are many factors to consider. Do you have anything specific for us?

Plus the house number thing really caught my attention, I'd like a house with an auspicious number but is the house number report relevant for the 8th period?

I'll appreciate any feedback. Mr. Green

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Yes, the House Number report is also relevant under Period 8.

For example, please see attachment. You need to use the input select box to select 2004-2023. This illustration shows it....

Libby I. wrote:
Plus the house number thing really caught my attention, I'd like a house with an auspicious number but is the house number report relevant for the 8th period?

Frankly, since no two homes are the same, one has to apply as much the various concepts that works for most people, most of the time.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

I'm sorry for the double posting, I do have another issue..

Several monthes ago we've invited a feng shui practitioner who said our house is very inauspicious.

Our current home and the one we are considerig buying both have the same NW3 enterance (period 7). Is it pointless moving there?

• Staff

As I can only comment on the Flying Star: Period 7: NW3 = have relatively small luck as the current prosperity water star #8 is "trapped" in the middle of the home.

Since no two homes are similar; it also greatly depends on the external Shapes and Forms Feng Shui - surroundings, the site, the plot of land and building. And even how rain water flows out of the home are equally critical.

Thus, to be fair, your question is just like getting a blind person to lead another blind person. Frankly, some homes are better or even worse-off!

I recalled, especially from 2002 onwards; many cases that involves stayed-in and checking on Feng Shui are those belonging especially to the North facing and NW facing homes / apartment. Apparently, as the Period 8, qi came into being.. these homes were greatly affected by timely stars = Flying Stars.

Yes, that is exactly what the practitioner that came to our house said (about the trapped 8), and adviced us to install a water fountain in the NW section.

Actually now we are looking into the option of buying a nice apartment on the 1st floor with a SW main door.

by the way, in the house number report, do I insert the apartment number firstand then the house number (#8-15) or the opposite?

Thank you very muchforyour feedback Mr. Green

• Staff

1. Just for info, if one is staying in a landed property; this "Vertical" Flying Star analysis report does not apply.

2. Simply fill in all the relevant fills - so long as all the fields are properly filled in i.e. the #xx - xx and select the Period, and click the button....

Thank you, but what if the appartment is on the first floor of a building(out of 3 or 4 levels I think)? Does the vertical flying star(house number report) apply?

And what I ment by asking how to fill in the house number report was: We live in a non-english country and I don't know the regular english method for filling in a house number, should I first put the appartment number or the building number?

Thank you very much Smile