About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What does it mean when a bat comes into my house?

myfs_138120

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. To the Chinese bats (or symbols) of bats are considered very auspicious. Mainly because the phonetic sound of a bat is "fu" and this word is equal to the Chinese word for prosperity.

2. Thus, it is good to hear that a bat entered your home: thus it signifies prosperity for the coming year!

3. In our country, all bats are brownish-tanned; while it is even considered more excellent if a reddish bat comes into our home.

4. Well Good luck and fortune!

5. Wishing everyone : Health, Wealth and Happiness for the coming new Year!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, I searched and found this previous forum message:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=19&mid=3881&new=

P.S. Seems like fruit bats are thriving in Singapore! Recently seen a few: in vacant homes and another was unfortunately caught in a net all in the North-East of Singapore: Philips Avenue / Serangoon / Florence Road side and somewhere in Thomson estate....

• Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 2 years later...

Hi Master, 

A bat came into my kids room few days ago. My husband managed to caught  and tried to release the bat. But, the bat turned and tried to get back into the house and bitten my husband finger. My husband accidentally killed the bat. 

Honestly, we don't feel too good about it. May I ask in this scenario. Bat came into the mean Good Luck, unfortunately, this one was killed 😓

What does it mean? I'm lost😢

• Staff
23 hours ago, Talullah999 said:

Hi Master, 

A bat came into my kids room few days ago. My husband managed to caught  and tried to release the bat. But, the bat turned and tried to get back into the house and bitten my husband finger. My husband accidentally killed the bat. 

Honestly, we don't feel too good about it. May I ask in this scenario. Bat came into the mean Good Luck, unfortunately, this one was killed 😓

What does it mean? I'm lost😢

No worries. Understandable that the bat had bitten your husband and result in accidental death.

Thus don't worry too much. Move on, thanks!