About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Roof line of opposite house

myfs_139224

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

I can see the roof line of the opposite house fromour front door, even though we know it does not point directly to the door. Could you see if it's a threat and how do I cure it? Also, if the roof line point to my window next to the door, what should I do to cure the window?

Thank you so much for your help, I know that I can always trust your advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
I can see the roof line of the opposite house fromour front door, even though we know it does not point directly to the door. Could you see if it's a threat and how do I cure it? Also, if the roof line point to my window next to the door, what should I do to cure the window?

1. Frankly, in my opinion, it really (really) looks like the pointed roof is aimed towards your main entrance area.

2. As the area before the pathway looks "barren"; often, proper landscaping at that area is one "stealth" method of negating it.

3. Alternatively, a wind chime may be hung for such a situation.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

I have one more question, I hope you don't mind.

When waiting for the landscape, we use windchime. The opposite house was newly built,when that house was still in frame phase, we observed the roof line and know that the line points directly to the window next toour maindoor. The window is also important to us, it's the study room and our children spend 4, 5 hours in that room everyday. Can we place the windchime to protect the window instead of the door?

Thank you again, and sorry for so many questions.

• Staff

1. Indeed, if the roof line points directly towards the window instead of the main door; then it makes more sense for the wind chime = 6 hollow rod wind chime to be placed, there.

2. It was because, perhaps; the photo may be "misleading" as from the earlier picture that you had shown; it does seem that the poison arrow of the roof line "strikes" the main door. Since you have explained clearly; then the threat should be towards the window.

3. As such threats are "singular" or "ONE" threat PER situation. This is not like ICBM's inter-continental ballistic multiple warheads that seeks different target. This is akin to "an eye for an eye" sort of thing. Not like "an eye for a main door and a window opening".

4. Another passive "cure" is simply to have a second set of "day curtains" but this has to be drawn - "If it can no longer (or vaguely) seen; it no longer becomes a threat.

Anonymous wrote:

I have one more question, I hope you don't mind.

When waiting for the landscape, we use windchime. The opposite house was newly built,when that house was still in frame phase, we observed the roof line and know that the line points directly to the window next toour maindoor. The window is also important to us, it's the study room and our children spend 4, 5 hours in that room everyday. Can we place the windchime to protect the window instead of the door?

Thank you again, and sorry for so many questions.