About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

5 yellow at Southwest sector in 2010

unknown

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
My children's bedroom and part of our living room (with TV, hi-fi, etc) fall in the southwest sector of our house. What can we do toalleviate the effects of the 5 yellow this year?

1. If there are window(s) at the living room area; the most effective is to use "moving" metal e.g.a six hollow rod wind chime to constantly help to neutralise #5. Note: it should not be placed in the children's bedroom.

2. Alternatively a mechanical table clock that gives off a tick-tock sound is another possiblity.

3. The last alternative is : to check the 20 year flying star numbers at that sector to see if a water position may/could be placed at that sector. As generally, SW is one of the sector(s) that may be considered having one. A water position; in such a situation can kill two birds with one stone: activate indirect water wealth spirit up to 2023 and help to control #5.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Please refer to this last message posting: "Which cures to use - see below"

2. The user has indicated what kind of flying star numbers in a specific sector. And from that message; and even withall the various sector stars; the user has a dilemma as to which cure to choose.

3. I have recommended the cure(s) purely for your living room based on assumptions. Andsinceit is the living room area; itis not directly towards them if thegeneral cures are not appropriate. Given that your message isa fewsentences without even any of such flying star numbers.

4. If you want to risk your children, thenunfortunately; it would like throwing a dice and asking you to placea "cure" and cross-fingers. I don't think you want it rite?The saying goes a "miss is as good as a mile" or a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Anonymous wrote:
Master Lee,
I am confused, if in a sector there are M#9 W#5 B#2 Year#3 and Month#7.
If I use metal cure against #2 and #5, it would support #7?
If I use fire cure against #3, it would fuel #2 and #5?
If I use water cure against #7 and #9, it would fuel #3?
Please enlighten me. Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

5. Without such information, and in the above, there are three possible cures.... throw a dice and hope for the best? With detailed information; my reply was:-

"1. In my opinion; the "better" cure is still a metal cure. As #7 is for a month only and #7 is a weak metal element. And even if it is a bad star; it does help to reduce M#9 W#5 B#2.

2. The other alternative is a water feature (definitely in a bedroom, store, toilet, kitchen etc) - that consists of all five elements in it:-Resource: http://fountain.geomancy.net "

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned, these are some other considerations:-

1.1. Why did you recommend a general cure for the living room but not my children's bedroom?

1.2. For the children's bedroom there is another set of consideration:

1.2.1 For example the ba zi of the child or if there are more than one child; their ba zi has to be looked at in total.

1.2.2 For example: Child A is a strong metal person. And child B is a strong wood element. And both stay in a bedroom.

[1.] Child A, Female - 07 Oct 1993 5.00 a.m. to 6.59 a.m.

• Birth Element: Strong Metal
    • Favourable Element/Colour: Water (blue/black/gray), Fire (red), Wood (green/brown)
    • Unfavourable Element/Colour: Earth (yellow), Metal (white/gold)
    • Wealth Element/Colour: Wood (green/brown)

[2.] Child B, Male - 22 Jul 1995 3.00 a.m. to 4.59 a.m.

• Birth Element: Strong Wood
  • Favourable Element/Colour: Fire (red), Metal (white/gold), Earth (yellow)
  • Unfavourable Element/Colour: Water (blue/black/gray), Wood (green/brown)
  • Wealth Element/Colour: Earth (yellow)

Comparing betweenBinding Element

• Chid A & Child B
    Strong Metal vs Strong Wood
  • Fire
    Their binding element is "fire" element.

2. Is your information complete? Your information given is like: a little information is a dangerous thing especially for a bedroom. I have already caution about the living room - but as this is a common area; reluctanlty given some advice as the bedroom is "complicated" by (in general)humans staying in that bedroom.

3. Thus all these unknown variables are often looked at with the 20 Year Flying Star number and in your case the annual flying star number.

4. Isn't this a good enough reason not to suggest a cure for the children's bedroom.