About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Why is my message not replied to?

Cecil Lee

• Staff

1. This forum vets all forum messages.

2. Why is it that my message does not appear to the public?

2.1. There are many reasons for this:

2.2. Such questions are too common that a SEARCH under this forum will yield many pages of the same type of resource.

2.3. Questions that seems simple enough but needs time and effort.

2.4. Questions that furnish: Date of Birth and/or copy-paste Free Flying Star chart ... now help me!

2.5. Furnishing raw dataand link to a 2D map and asking..How is the Feng Shui of this house..

2.6. Please remember that this isonly a Free GENERAL Advice Forum. And it means what it is: Free. Paid Services are available anywhere. If you need such services; do get help from anyone -certainly not restricted to this site.

3. With our busy schedule, need to balance the quality of questions posted vs what is already available in this forum that extends to resources as far back as 1998 or later.

4. Apologies, if your forum message never gets posted to public view or after a while; not replied for one reason or the other. No hard feelings, here.

5. If you want quick answers; often the resource would have been discussed many timesin this forum - just that you had overlooked it.

6. Use the SEARCH feature on the TOP Left hand frame of this forum especially the default setting [x] Forum Message Only.

7. Google indexes this forums resources daily. In fact, intuitive keying in of a more detailed search phrase will often yield what you are looking for!

8. Life does not give a reason: " Thus, if your message never gets replied; don't despair nor get angry with me... what for.. get angry with an"old man" like me.. someone who is 50 years old and by the national average;I only have another20 odd years left! Thus, I may look young but all my internal organs are not what they were when I was #16 years old! "

9. Good Luck!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link