About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is the Toilet location ok?

myfs_104083

Hi Master Cecil,

I have recently saw an unit that we quite like.When I tried to measure the center of the house, it shows that toilet is near to the center of the house (as attached). The center of the house is the store and the toilet is beside the store.

Is it still ok or this is also a leak since the toilet is quite near the center. Or did I measure it wrongly?

Thank you for the help.

Sponsored Link

Sorry Master Cecil,

Attached is the pic on the top of the message below.

Thank you

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Master Cecil,

I have recently saw an unit that we quite like.When I tried to measure the center of the house, it shows that toilet is near to the center of the house (as attached). The center of the house is the store and the toilet is beside the store.

Is it still ok or this is also a leak since the toilet is quite near the center. Or did I measure it wrongly?

Thank you for the help.

• Staff

Please note that for accurate checking, it is always best to get a proper scaled version of the layout plan.

As often a photo taken at an angle of a floor plan will often not give a proper 2D representation.

Thus, although, I have marked the outline and indicated the centrepoint - see attachment;I am not totally convinced still that the toilet is not at the centrepoint although this - rough estimate shows it is not.

Here the saying goes " In such situations; a picture MAY NOT TELL a true story"...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net