About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Cannons: I have purchased a rather large cannon to point at them. Can you please help me in the how and where to place it.

myfs_144851

hi, I have a neighbour that has been causing so much trouble for over 3 years. They are abusive. threatening, come onto our property while we are at work and turn our water on and let it run so we run out of water, Cause kaos in many places through out my property. I have been to the police and they have been warned but to no avail; next is to take legal action. I have purchased a rather large cannon to point at them. Can you please help me in the how and where to place it. The cannon is a 20kg large cannon that can be placed in the yard. My husband bought a smaller one for me as well - how can I use this for good luck in my home? thank you

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are the considerations for the placement of a cannon:-

1. First ingredient is that if or where ever possible; it should be placed outside of the home and facing away from the home.

2. Usually, it is placed as both a defensive and offensive nature. In a defensive situation; it is placed facing directly towards a sha qi.

3. As a last resort, it could be placed in the home. BUT, usually, if possible placed on a higher ground e.g. on a cabinet + must be facing outwards e.g. of or thru a window.

4. It can be placed facing a T-junction; thick tree trunk, power structures, neighbouring development construction crane, mrt tracks if it slices thru the home.

5. Frankly, do take extra care when placing one too many of such cannons especially if the facing building DOES NOT pose a (physical brick and mortar)threat to your home.

6. Some homes do not have a fence. If so, it can be placed on the ground. But if a fence or if there is some kind of an obstruction; then it is mounted at the highest point:

7. The Hong Kong Shanghai Bank (HSBC) building in Hong Kong

8. In the past, Feng Shui principles was used to determine a good site for the HSBC building. In general, the idea was that the HSBC building must have a direct view of the sea.

8.1. When the Bank of China - Hong Kong building was built; it was felt that this building is symbolic of a sword slicing towards the HSBC building.

8.2. HSBC building decided to place a pair of cannons facing towards Bank of China building.

9. Thus actually, the cannons were used as a defence both to neutralise the Bank of China building and "create" a blocked view of the Victoria harbour.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 4 years later...

I'm having same types of issues with a next door neighbor.. we have cameras up but so do they and nothing seems to end.. have one small cannon facing their property but I have since moved to where it was at first.. it was on my second level roof (top one is to high up for my age to be placing stuff up there) and it was pointed away from my front door but pointing to the bad chi next door.. mainly the persons window where they look at us from every night.. since that placing my son got sick and his room is on second level.. I placed the cannon outside so not sure why he got sick.. I have since taken it down and put it at ground level in my flower bed pointed at the very cameras and their direction. again away from front door and pointed that way but cannon itself is pointed at the bad neighbors garage and in-between their cameras that have been the main cause of the issues. So not sure what I did wrong but I will be placing a nice lucky bamboo inside my sons room by the window that was close by where I placed the cannon.. hope that helps resolve any lingering bad chi..
Where should I place this cannon?? I cannot put it too close to the side of the neighbors house as they will destroy it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Staff

In my opinion, if possible, store the cannon - away + cover it e.g. with a canvas sheet.
Or even if it is outdoors, for the moment, cover it with a rain-proof sheet much like a car-cover. And see if it can be stored away (permanently).
As it is no point trying to figure to move-it, here, move-it, there. And constantly worry about it.

On 10/18/2014 5:39:43 AM, Anonymous wrote:
I'm having same types of
issues with a next door
neighbor.. we have cameras up
but so do they and nothing
seems to end.. have one small
cannon facing their property
but I have since moved to
where it was at first.. it was
on my second level roof (top
one is to high up for my age
to be placing stuff up there)
and it was pointed away from
my front door but pointing to
the bad chi next door.. mainly
the persons window where they
look at us from every night..
since that placing my son got
sick and his room is on second
level.. I placed the cannon
outside so not sure why he got
sick.. I have since taken it
down and put it at ground
level in my flower bed pointed
at the very cameras and their
direction. again away
from front door and pointed
that way but cannon itself is
pointed at the bad neighbors
garage and in-between their
cameras that have been the
main cause of the issues. So
not sure what I did wrong but
I will be placing a nice lucky
bamboo inside my sons room by
the window that was close by
where I placed the cannon..
hope that helps resolve any
lingering bad chi..
Where should I place
this cannon?? I cannot put it
too close to the side of the
neighbors house as they will
destroy it.. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

yes_you.png

• 4 years later...

Hi

i have been advised previously by my shifu to place a small cannon facing my boss whom have been giving me many issues resulting in me leaving my job. Fortunately I was offered a better job elsewhere but shifu advised I still place the cannon facing my boss to prevent her from harming me during my notice period before leaving the co. I’m now in a situation where I’m considering to use this cannon again as I’m having bad relations with my neighbor. Can I use my cannon though small, plce in a position pointing her home? May I conceal this cannon as I do not want to instigate any quarrels