About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

New Water Cure?? In new direction and w/o coins?

I was recently asked to put a new type of water cure in the South-East corner of my home.. I said new as my previous FSM asked me to put a water cure in South-Westbut i didn't. This time round the new FSM said it's a must, but the way it was described was very different and I would like to seek some expert advice here.

The new water cure is simply a sealed glass with 1/2 salt and 1/4 water.... and have to change the contents every month. placed at south-east.

i remember last time, my previous FSM asked me to buy his glass and some coins to put inside as well and only need to change the contents after 3mths. placed at south-west.

just need some assurance that i'm doing the right thing here..

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. These are some of the resources on the Salt water "cure":-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=7&mid=14743&new=

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=12257&new=

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=3&mid=24740&new=

2. In general, the main purpose of the salt water WITH water WITH coins is to create a chemical reaction much like an ancient way of "producing" negative ions.

3. Usually this cure is meant where there is or are very serious sickness stars or sickness star combinations where #5 are involved (be it for the year or the 20 year flying star) Sometimes if there are any of these three combinations of #5 misfortune or sickness and/or #2 sickness and/or #9 fire to fuel it; this is one of the cure.

4. In modern times, the proven cure is the use of such things as hepa air cleaner with ioniser etc...

Ronald R. wrote:
i remember last time, my previous FSM asked me to buy his glass and some coins to put inside as well and only need to change the contents after 3mths. placed at south-west.

5. Yes, if the purpose is to create negative ions, then coins must be used.

6. Changing the contents after every 3mths depends on the acidity, how often water is topped up and even the quality of the coins. As most of these coins are "fake coins" and the content of bronze or copper differs greatly. In general, 3 months is a fair time to change - visually, such as the coins are badly corroded...etc..

7. You should clarify with your new FSM what is his rationale. As I mentioned earlier; logically, if one wants to create "activity" salt (acidity) with copper (and other metals) and water has a chemical reaction. While salt (acidity) with water in a neutral glass jar = ??? question mark.

8. Yes, in-fact, this is the first time I come across what you had mentioned also on this thing of "missing the coins".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Nothing compares to the ionizer that produces consistent negative ions..Bought one and installed in my room recently :-)

The theory is that where the 2 and 5 stars are, there are positive ions that are emitted from the faultlines (heard that before?) and that the -ve ions would neutralize it.