About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Fengshui Ritual after receiving keys

myfs_144948

I heard today that I've to perform some rituals and have to choose a date and timeto step into my new resale flat for the very first time after getting my keys. Is that true?

If true, does geomancynet provide such services? I'm going to engage geomancynet to do my house audit, wondering if it can happen on the same day, two birds with one stone...

And is it true that pregnant owner cannot step into the flat at all (even for the ritual) until it has been fully renovated or she has given birth, whichever later?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
And is it true that pregnant owner cannot step into the flat at all (even for the ritual) until it has been fully renovated or she has given birth, whichever later?

1. Symbolically; the Chinese custom has more to do with the bedroom bed. Here, there concern is that if a pregnant lady gets to see the bed MOVED; it symbolises "mis-carriage".

2. Thus, usually, the Chinese is particular with the issue of the bed. Many often buy a new bed at the new (re-sale) home. While others make sure that the pregnant lady is not around when the bed has been moved and subsequently do not enter that "existing" bedroom anymore.

Anonymous wrote:

I heard today that I've to perform some rituals and have to choose a date and timeto step into my new resale flat for the very first time after getting my keys. Is that true?

If true, does geomancynet provide such services? I'm going to engage geomancynet to do my house audit, wondering if it can happen on the same day, two birds with one stone...

3. It is a standard practise for our clients to be given auspicious dates for the first-time opening of the main entrance door. (This can be distinct) from the day one gets the key say at say the HDB office.

4. Most of the time; (countless number of times)I have assisted many clients with their first-time open door procedure. I usually help out the process and later, go in after the ceremony to take the compass reading during the first visit. The 2nd visit is usually the next week to discuss on the proposal(s) that I had worked on.My contact number can be found on the header of any of geomancy.net's webpage.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net