About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

2011 flying stars

Dear Master Cecil Lee, as the new year 2011 comes in shortly, I've been already finding out the annual flying stars for 2011. And, I just happened to discover that 2011 flyng stars match with my apartment period stars. I just imagine that this is some kind amazing coincidence that I need to take advantage very carefully. Would you please give some word of advice about this kind of situation? I will deeply appreciate.
At yours....
Luis..

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-
1. Facing and Sitting directions
1.1. When applying the Flying Star Feng Shui; the first consideration are these two factors; in particular: the facing direction.
1.2. Thus, the most common approach under Flying Star is; firstly, find out what is the star at the "mouth" or = facing direction of a home.
1.3. Thus, in general; a home facing NE has the auspicious #1. This brings some auspiciousness. But as #1 is considered as the future (future) prosperity star; it is slower to realise for that year.
1.4. A home facing NW; would have the #8 at the frontage.
2. Thus, it especially depends on the facing direction.
3. Therefore, under the above example; it would be good if the facing direction has both good period and year stars. But, it would not be too good for someone with say a facing direction of EAST next year. Where the annual star at east is the "fearsome" #5.
4. Thus, in general; this is the first time that often comes into mind; when doing an analysis with Flying Star.
5. Of course, after this step; then try to do an audit of individual sectors and look out for areas like the master bedroom etc...

On 1/10/2011 6:33:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil Lee, as the
new year 2011 comes in
shortly, I've been already
finding out the annual flying
stars for 2011. And, I just
happened to discover that 2011
flyng stars match with my
apartment period stars. I just
imagine that this is some kind
amazing coincidence that I
need to take advantage very