About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to remedy irregular shape lot

myfs_148130

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

We are looking at the plot of land in red.  It is an irregular shape plot located behind other homes.  The only entrance to the land is through the little strip.  How would this be remedied or should we just not purchase the land?  Thanks in advance.

Plot.jpg

Edited by SKhay
typo

• Staff
1 hour ago, SKhay said:

We are looking at the plot of land in red.  It is an irregular shape plot located behind other homes.  The only entrance to the land is through the little strip.  How would this be remedied or should we just not purchase the land?  Thanks in advance.

Plot.jpg

With such a plot of land, what is equally of importance is what is at West, East and South! 

Not just that narrow strip of entrance…

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

2 hours ago, Cecil Lee said:

With such a plot of land, what is equally of importance is what is at West, East and South! 

Not just that narrow strip of entrance…

Mr. Lee, thank you for the reply.  I've included a larger image of what is to the east, west  and south of the plot.  Thank you

Full Image2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Master Lee

May I request your thoughts on this kind of lot shape, is this considered triangle or dust pan? Can it be remedied by fencing off the edge and make it rectangular?

Btw we didn't end up buying the corner lot from before after learning from the neighbors about the road landslide just a few meters from the lot about 10 yrs back.. 

FB_IMG_1635131338281.jpg

FB_IMG_1635131342659.jpg

FB_IMG_1635131365251.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Staff
4 hours ago, Candi said:

Hi, is this lot not auspicious? 

If we divide the lot to make it regular shape, would it help? 

What can be a remedy? Thank you!

384DA835-683C-46A0-8DB3-A69EA483A2AC.thumb.jpeg.0c02b5c10f260c076c41aca90705847b.jpeg

AAE906A7-570C-4BD2-9CC7-3F3920B8FA0E.png

1. In my opinion, this lot is better than the surroundings in terms of plot plot size and "width".

2. It is more advantages to e.g. built as rectangular as possible instead of making it's surrounding remainder such hideous shapes:

384DA835-683C-46A0-8DB3-A69EA483A2AC.thumb.jpeg.0c02b5c10f260c076c41aca90705847b.jpeg

3. In addition, remedies does not simply drop down from the sky!

3.1. Refer especially to Habit 1, 2 and 3:-

2 minutes ago, Cecil Lee said:

1. In my opinion, this lot is better than the surroundings in terms of plot plot size and "width".

2. It is more advantages to e.g. built as rectangular as possible instead of making it's surrounding remainder such hideous shapes:

Thank you for your response. May I also ask if the feng shui of this lot is good? If not, what can be a remedy? Thanks again. 

65EAE32C-2B06-4EEF-88AA-DB18DA8BE8D0.png

• Staff
4 hours ago, Candi said:

Thank you for your response. May I also ask if the feng shui of this lot is good? If not, what can be a remedy? Thanks again. 

65EAE32C-2B06-4EEF-88AA-DB18DA8BE8D0.png

Did you see the earlier link?

There is such a thing as Habit 1

Cures?

For example, lots of home work such as determing the compass directions, plotting charts and a review.

650px-ONLY-GOD-KNOWS.png