About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Compass Use for finding best sleeping direction

myfs_148719

Dear Mr Lee, In finding my best sleeping direction, where should I put the compass - at the center ofmy bedroom or on my pillow? And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you so much for this website which I think is the best feng shui website there is for feng shui believers like me!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some of the considerations:-
1. An ordinary compass may be affected by metal near-by. Thus if one's home has concrete with steel-re-bar in it; the compass readings may affect the compass.
2. In fact, it is always best to take a compass reading even outside of the home especially on a grass area (but again) some grass areas may have embedded metallic items.
3. Thus, take a few readings or use the street directory type of reading... do a search and there are some examples of doing so.
4. Frankly, it does not matter whether you take a reading from the pillow, the centrepoint of the bedroom, the living room; so long as the compass needle always matches and does not sway more than 10 degrees from any degree; then it is fine or OK.
5. Therefore, so long as the needle of the compass or if nowadays, you can use tools like an iphone and/or Samsung galaxy or galaxy s or tab type of item; you can find the direction
6. Thus, for sleeping directions it is always standing at where one suppose to place one's feet and the direction for best sleeping is based on where one's head is pointed towards.
7. I am glad that you find this forum useful!

On 2/28/2011 5:33:27 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr Lee, In finding my
best sleeping direction, where
should I put the compass - at
the center ofmy bedroom
or on my pillow? And I'd like
to take this opportunity to
thank you so much for this
website which I think is the
best feng shui website there
is for feng shui believers
like me!