About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

i need an advice regarding locations

myfs_149407

i was born august 5, 1968 year of the monkey at 9:40pm philippine time,
1)-my main door is facing south
2)-my aquarium is on the left side of the main door when u r standing inside looking outside and can be seen from the outside, but it is facing west
3)-i have a buddha with children and 3 dragons with a green ball in the center of the dragons on the east wall of the living area just abit above the aquarium, eye levelled facing west
4)-i have a piyao beside the aquarium on the east side of the living area, piyao is facing directly at the main door
5)-i have a frog on the right side of the door when u r inside the house looking outside, diagonally facing the main door, placed 5 inches above the floor
6)-i have 3 bells hanging on the outside doorknob
7)-i have 3 coins and 8 immortal coins hanging on the inside doorknob
8)-i have a bagua on top of the main door
9)-i have 5 rod hollow full metal chime with a chinese coin hanging on rhe west side of the living area facing the window
10)-i have 6 rod hollow metal chime, top part when the rods hang is made of wood and a centerpiece made of wood hanging on it, i placed it on the northwest part of the living area
11)-i have 6 rod victory banner on the north of the living area (note that our living area is also the dining area, we have a small house)
12)-i have 6 rod victory banner on northeast of living area
13)-i have a dragon fountain (circular one) on the northwest of the living area head of dragon pointing towards the main door (i have a missing southeast portion of the living area, main door is just about 2 inches away from the east wall)
14)-i have a small glass globe on the east just beside the aquarium
please kindly do advice me if my stuffs are on the right place and thanks in advance

Sponsored Link

Haha.. Master quickly skipped this question.
Hi Jinky, in Classical feng shui, we do not talk about the placement of objects like toads, coins etc. We know which school you are from and we respect that.
However, classical fs talks about the landforms and the flow of chi in the exterior and interior of the property. The items at best offer psychological advantages to the occupants in the house but it does not alter the chi in the house.
Thanks.
Kevin