Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Sign in to follow this  
myfs_149545

understanding lucky/favorable element

Recommended Posts


Sir;
Based on my BaZi ; I am weak Yin Wood therefore my favorable element is water and wood; however based on my five element balance; I am lack of Fire element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Water:12.5%; Soil:22%;Metal:54%),so Fire is my lucky element.
Could you please advise which one will take precedence or which element should be paid more attention for determining the suitable job and color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 

1. In general; determing the suitable job looks more at the OVERAL element. For example, if one is considered as a WEAK wood person; then Water is the best element to improve weak wood. While wood career is like adding wood to wood..vs water that gives it a boost.
As a weak wood person, there is another type of career known as "Power and Authority". Here, one can rise to high positions if say: the element is Earth. However,being a weak wood person;this earth element is not suitable unless the career has "water" element in it.
2. You wrote: "I am lack of Fire element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Water:12.5%; Soil:22%;Metal:54%),"
Please note that breakdown of the five element changes depending on one's age. Thus for some; it can even change drastically between periods.
3. Please see attached illustration. This sample person's percentages between age 11 to 20 is different from his percentage when he is 31 to 40. Look at his Earth percentage and Wood percentage. As mentioned under Para 2, above; there are some who has a higher change of percentages for different elements every 10 years of their life span.
4. Therefore; realistically, most geomancers would based the career on their element and strength. For example: weak wood or strong wood or weak earth or strong earth person; etc...

Quote
On 4/10/2011 9:04:35 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Sir;Based on my BaZi ; I am
weak Yin Wood therefore my
favorable element is water and
wood; however based on my five
element balance; I am lack of
Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Wat
er:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),so Fire is
my lucky element.Could you
please advise which one will
take precedence or which
element should be paid more
attention for determining the
suitable job and color.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Mr Lee for your clarification.
MayI take further, in regards to "Power & Authority" career where element Earth tohave Water element as well; is this relating to the place/ working environment and the type of job itself. could you give some examples of career that combining these two elements together.

Quote
On 4/11/2011 9:47:49 AM, Anonymous wrote:
1. In general; determing the suitable
job looks more at the OVERAL element.
For example, if one is considered as a
WEAK wood person; then Water is the best
element to improve weak wood. While wood
career is like adding wood to wood..vs
water that gives it a boost. As a weak
wood person, there is another type of
career known as "Power and Authority".
Here, one can rise to high positions if
say: the element is Earth.
However,being a weak wood
person;this earth element is not
suitable unless the career has "water"
element in it.2. You wrote: "I am lack
of Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Water:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),"Please note that
breakdown of the five element changes
depending on one's age. Thus for some;
it can even change drastically between
periods. 3. Please see attached
illustration. This sample person's
percentages between age 11 to 20 is
different from his percentage when he is
31 to 40. Look at his Earth percentage
and Wood percentage. As mentioned under
Para 2, above; there are some who has a
higher change of percentages for
different elements every 10 years of
their life span.4. Therefore;
realistically, most geomancers would
based the career on their element and
strength. For example: weak wood or
strong wood or weak earth or strong
earth person; etc...On 4/10/2011 9:04:35
PM, laksaginta surjadi wrote:
Sir;Based on my BaZi ; I am
weak
Yin Wood therefore my
favorable
element is water and
wood; however
based on my five
element balance; I
am lack of
Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Wat
er:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),so
Fire is
my lucky element.Could you
please advise which one will
take precedence or which
element
should be paid more
attention for
determining the
suitable job and
color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on Strategic Management; any business can be classified into two layers:-
1. The industry the business is in.
Here, for example; you could be working in any of the "water" element industries such as:

Advertising,
Arts,
Brewing, Communications,
Computers,
Drinks,
Healing,
Laundry,
Literature,
Manufacturing,
Media,
Music,
Therapyfficeffice" />

2. What are you specifically hired as? Yourprincipal core job scope or job function or skills.

Building Management,
Customer relations,
Civil engineering,
Construction foreman,
Customer Relations,
Employee Relations,
EstateManagement,
Food industry - F & B, Real Estate, Recruitment, Sports

For example, your were hired by a drinks company such as Coca Cola to manage their bottling plant. Or you could be hired by Segate as a Recruitment Manager etc....

Quote
For example, if one is considered as
a
WEAK wood person; then Water is
the best
element to improve weak
wood. While wood
career is like
adding wood to wood..vs
water that
gives it a boost. As a weak
wood
person, there is another type of
career known as "Power and
Authority".
Here, one can rise to
high positions if
say: the element
is Earth.
However,being a weak
wood
person;this earth element
is not
suitable unless the career
has "water"
element in it.2. You
wrote: "I am lack
of Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Water:12.
5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),"Please note
that
breakdown of the five element
changes
depending on one's age. Thus
for some;
it can even change
drastically between
periods. 3.
Please see attached
illustration.
This sample person's
percentages
between age 11 to 20 is
different
from his percentage when he is
31 to
40. Look at his Earth percentage
and
Wood percentage. As mentioned under
Para 2, above; there are some who
has a
higher change of percentages
for
different elements every 10
years of
their life span.4.
Therefore;
realistically, most
geomancers would
based the career on
their element and
strength. For
example: weak wood or
strong wood or
weak earth or strong
earth person;
etc...On 4/10/2011 9:04:35
PM,
laksaginta surjadi wrote:
Sir;Based on my BaZi ; I am
weak
Yin Wood therefore my
favorable
element is water and
wood; however
based on my five
element balance; I
am lack of
Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Wat
er:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),so
Fire is
my lucky element.Could you
please advise which one will
take precedence or which
element
should be paid more
attention for
determining the
suitable job and
color.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Master Lee,
How about a corporate communications role in the education industry? Is it suitable for a strong earth person? I cannot seem to find the element for education on the website.I have read that some classified it under 'water' while some under 'wood'.
Thank you.
Best Regards
Jaslyin


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WARNING!
The writing below isnot for the "simpleton"... More academic ... in nature...
Don't blameme if one can't understand.. it... I did warn U.. But U did not listen!


1. We can take cue from the paradox known as "The Continuum fallacy" (Neither at the extremes end of Hot or Cold - in between)


2. Here, education system cannot be considered as distinctively Wood or Water Element. (or even a mix of other elements).


3. This is because between Wood or Water there exists a continuum of states.


4. For example: Even in dull subjects like Accountancy; there are applied concepts such as "Creative Accounting".


5. Even in the study of Marketing; there are some topics that depends sterlie understanding of the concepts or parigdms.


6. Even for us humans; even if there is a continuum of Hot or Cold; we can't simply drink boiling hot water. Often, we go for lukewarm water especially for babies or children.


7. Thus, even for teachers: and for any subject; many "smart" teachers would often try to make their topic interesting (Water element) while for some topics.. no choice have to be "dry" (Wood element).


8. Therefore again; education must not be considered belonging only to Wood OR Water and considered as DISTINCT. In real-life it exists in a continuum neither at the two extremes but somewhere along the continuum.

Quote
On 6/17/2011 8:44:24 PM, Anonymous wrote:
These are some
considerations:1. There are no
right or wrong answers for the
education industry to belong
to the Wood or Water Element.
IT DEPENDS!
EDUCATION = WOOD ELEMENT2. For
example, training thus
education can be considered as
belonging to the WOOD
industry. I believe you are a
Singaporean. 2.1 And for those
who had gone thru Singapore
education; especially Primary
One (Grade 1 to 6); Secondary
School and even
Pre-University; majority of us
merely regurgitate what we
have learnt or simply route
learning and reproducing the
answers.2.2 Just imagine a
plant. Many plants grow
skywards and "straight" and in
our education system when I
was in it is a no-brainer or
many who achieve the highest
grade and education become
risk adverse.2.3. Compared to
those who were more "hungry".
I am just illustrating
Singapore education in the
1960s to 1980's and even
today. 2.4 For example, many
who had little education or at
that time went to polys had
"nothing" to loose; as if they
were to work in say a bank or
institutions would be the
sandwiched class.2.5. I am not
saying that our education
system (WAS) no good; but
rather; how many become
entrepreneurs or successful
businesspersons? Many of the
educated would play safe and
become a salaried worker of
sorts: join the civil service;
join the army; join MNCs etc..
EDUCATION = WATER ELEMENT3. As we all
know; water element hallmark is
fluidity... which has a higher content
towards : "CREATIVITY".4. For those
solely studying under the Singapore
Brand are experts in "vomitting" out the
answers usually in uncreative ways. 5.
But, if one went overseas especially in
the West or US; education here has (in
my opinion) be closer to Water element.
As route learning or "vomitting" out
stereo-type answers is not the main
focus.6. For example, in an MBA course;
and depending on the University and
field of study; some subjects need route
learning or principles such as
Accounting and Finance while others lean
towards creativity e.g. Marketing
course. 7. Thus, depending on what one
teach is important. Thus if one teaches
Maths; Science and Finance; then often
it could belong more towards the Wood
element. But if one is into those
Graphic Design, Computer Programming
etc.. then lean more towards Water
element.8. Thus, I believe for most
Singaporeans who had gone thru our
"play-safe" education system; cannot be
blamed to BELIEVE that a career cannot
belong to TWO different groups. 9. As a
Singaporean, based on logic; this is not
right! " How can you say that a career
is Wood and then suddenly say that it
could be Water"... sort of thing... It
is a pity that most Singaporeans will
always end up being a salaried worker.
That is why, perhaps, for the last 10
years; on average we have 100,000
foreign talents and many are "our
bosses". Most likely, these bosses
education system lean towards "WATER"
while our SGP is "Wood" - clean and
sterlie education.10. So tell me:
education belongs to the WOOD or WATER
element? IT DEPENDS!11. Anyway, being a
strong earth : both wood and water are
acceptable.On 6/17/2011 5:33:03 PM,
Jasline Yeow wrote:
Hi Master
Lee,How about a
corporate
communications role
in the education
industry? Is
it suitable for a
strong earth
person? I cannot seem
to find
the element for education on
the website.I have read
that some classified it under
'water' while some under
'wood'.Thank you.Best
RegardsJaslyin


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are some considerations:
1. There are no right or wrong answers for the education industry to belong to the Wood or Water Element. IT DEPENDS!

EDUCATION = WOOD ELEMENT = TECHNOCRATS

2. For example, training thus education can be considered as belonging to the WOOD industry. I believe you are a Singaporean.
2.1 And for those who had gone thru Singapore education; especially Primary One (Grade 1 to 6); Secondary School and even Pre-University; majority of us merely regurgitate what we have learnt or simply route learning and reproducing the answers.
2.2 Just imagine a plant. Many plants grow skywards and "straight" and in our education system when I was in it is a no-brainer or many who achieve the highest grade and education become risk adverse.
2.3. Compared to those who were more "hungry". I am just illustrating Singapore education in the 1960s to 1980's and even today.
2.4 For example, many who had little education or at that time went to polys had "nothing" to loose; as if they were to work in say a bank or institutions would be the sandwiched class.
2.5. I am not saying that our education system (WAS) no good; but rather; how many become entrepreneurs or successful businesspersons? Many of the educated would play safe and become a salaried worker of sorts: join the civil service; join the army; join MNCs etc..

EDUCATION = WATER ELEMENT = ENTREPRENEURS

3. As we all know; water element hallmark is fluidity... which has a higher content towards : "CREATIVITY".
4. For those solely studying under the Singapore Brand are experts in "vomitting" out the answers usually in uncreative ways.
5. But, if one went overseas especially in the West or US; education here has (in my opinion) be closer to Water element. As route learning or "vomitting" out stereo-type answers is not the main focus.
6. For example, in an MBA course; and depending on the University and field of study; some subjects need route learning or principles such as Accounting and Finance while others lean towards creativity e.g. Marketing course.
7. Thus, depending on what one teach is important. Thus if one teaches Maths; Science and Finance; then often it could belong more towards the Wood element. But if one is into those Graphic Design, Computer Programming etc.. then lean more towards Water element.
8. Thus, I believe for most Singaporeans who had gone thru our "play-safe" education system; cannot be blamed to BELIEVE that a career cannot belong to TWO different groups.
9. As a Singaporean, based on logic; this is not right! " How can you say that a career is Wood and then suddenly say that it could be Water"... sort of thing... It is a pity that most Singaporeans will always end up being a salaried worker. That is why, perhaps, for the last 10 years; on average we have 100,000 foreign talents and many are "our bosses". Most likely, these bosses education system lean towards "WATER" while our SGP is "Wood" - clean and sterlie education.
10. So tell me: education belongs to the WOOD or WATER element? IT DEPENDS!
11. Anyway, being a strong earth : both wood and water are acceptable.

Quote
On 6/17/2011 5:33:03 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Master Lee,How about a
corporate communications role
in the education industry? Is
it suitable for a strong earth
person? I cannot seem to find
the element for education on
the website.I have read
that some classified it under
'water' while some under
'wood'.Thank you.Best
RegardsJaslyin


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Lee;
I attended this post again as I am changing my career this year. As you have stated for weak Wood person a career combining Earth and water element is a good one. So if I interpret:
Earth = House/property
Water = Sales/marketing
Then a Property Sales consultant will be the job combining these two elements. Please reconfirm whether my interpration is correct.
regards,
Jimmy

Quote
On 4/11/2011 9:47:49 AM, Anonymous wrote:
1. In general; determing the suitable
job looks more at the OVERAL element.
For example, if one is considered as a
WEAK wood person; then Water is the best
element to improve weak wood. While wood
career is like adding wood to wood..vs
water that gives it a boost. As a weak
wood person, there is another type of
career known as "Power and Authority".
Here, one can rise to high positions if
say: the element is Earth.
However,being a weak wood
person;this earth element is not
suitable unless the career has "water"
element in it.2. You wrote: "I am lack
of Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Water:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),"Please note that
breakdown of the five element changes
depending on one's age. Thus for some;
it can even change drastically between
periods. 3. Please see attached
illustration. This sample person's
percentages between age 11 to 20 is
different from his percentage when he is
31 to 40. Look at his Earth percentage
and Wood percentage. As mentioned under
Para 2, above; there are some who has a
higher change of percentages for
different elements every 10 years of
their life span.4. Therefore;
realistically, most geomancers would
based the career on their element and
strength. For example: weak wood or
strong wood or weak earth or strong
earth person; etc...On 4/10/2011 9:04:35
PM, laksaginta surjadi wrote:
Sir;Based on my BaZi ; I am
weak
Yin Wood therefore my
favorable
element is water and
wood; however
based on my five
element balance; I
am lack of
Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Wat
er:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),so
Fire is
my lucky element.Could you
please advise which one will
take precedence or which
element
should be paid more
attention for
determining the
suitable job and
color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, from my personal understanding:
1. To many, the subject of Marketing may seem exactly the same or identical to Sales;
2. But if one has studied the fundamentals of Marketing and in detail; marketing is usually one level before sales.
2.1. In Marketing, one studies not about the bird or the bees but for those who have studied the subject it is about the cows and stars etc....
2.2. Here, there is a difference between being a Marketing manager vs a Sales person.
2.3. A marketing manager for example; recommends and sets prices, the type of product strategies for the company. A marketing manager may use market research information; and direct vs indirect marketing programs. And he monitors the projected sales etc...A marketing person also deals with advertising for the company. And may even be in-charge of a TEAM of Sales-person.
2.4 Thussome marketing person or manager is like an invisible hand running his sales team. He may not need to get his hands dirty.. demonstrating products or trying to close a sale.
If we view a marketing person (not a hawker): he/she belongs to the water element.
3. But, if one is given products to sell, and is tasked to "sweet talk" others into buying our company product. Then he/she belongs to the fire element.
4. Of course, if one becomes a Jack of all trades: have to do both marketing and sales (one man operation) type of person then his/her job is now both water and fire element.
5. Thus if one is tasked to sell a type of vacuum cleaner and go house to house: then this is a pure sales person. And not to be confused with a Marketing man.

Quote
On 1/23/2013 9:49:14 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Mr Lee;I attended this post again as I
am changing my career this year. As you
have stated for weak Wood person a
career combining Earth and water element
is a good one. So if I interpret:Earth =
House/propertyWater =
Sales/marketingThen a Property Sales
consultant will be the job combining
these two elements. Please reconfirm
whether my interpration is
correct.regards,JimmyOn 4/11/2011
9:47:49 AM, Cecil Lee wrote:
1. In
general; determing the suitable
job
looks more at the OVERAL element.
For example, if one is considered as
a
WEAK wood person; then Water is
the best
element to improve weak
wood. While wood
career is like
adding wood to wood..vs
water that
gives it a boost. As a weak
wood
person, there is another type of
career known as "Power and
Authority".
Here, one can rise to
high positions if
say: the element
is Earth.
However,being a weak
wood
person;this earth element
is not
suitable unless the career
has "water"
element in it.2. You
wrote: "I am lack
of Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Water:12.
5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),"Please note
that
breakdown of the five element
changes
depending on one's age. Thus
for some;
it can even change
drastically between
periods. 3.
Please see attached
illustration.
This sample person's
percentages
between age 11 to 20 is
different
from his percentage when he is
31 to
40. Look at his Earth percentage
and
Wood percentage. As mentioned under
Para 2, above; there are some who
has a
higher change of percentages
for
different elements every 10
years of
their life span.4.
Therefore;
realistically, most
geomancers would
based the career on
their element and
strength. For
example: weak wood or
strong wood or
weak earth or strong
earth person;
etc...On 4/10/2011 9:04:35
PM,
laksaginta surjadi wrote:
Sir;Based on my BaZi ; I am
weak
Yin Wood therefore my
favorable
element is water and
wood; however
based on my five
element balance; I
am lack of
Fire
element(Fire:0.5%;Wood:10%;Wat
er:12.5%;
Soil:22%;Metal:54%),so
Fire is
my lucky element.Could you
please advise which one will
take precedence or which
element
should be paid more
attention for
determining the
suitable job and
color.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...