Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 
Sign in to follow this  
myfs_150604

Floor Board crossing the Path

Recommended Posts


HI Master Cecil
Pls see attach picture. In your view in Feng Shui, which is better layout for laying the laminated , wood and tiles regardless is in the bedroom or living room? Fig 1 or 2?
Any reason behind ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 

In my opinion, Fig. 1 (ONE) is preferred.

Quote
On 8/4/2011 1:46:54 PM, Anonymous wrote:
HI Master CecilPls see attach
picture. In your view in Feng
Shui, which is better layout
for laying the laminated ,
wood and tiles regardless is
in the bedroom or living room?
Fig 1 or 2?Any reason behind ?


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Again, this laying of floor board laminate especially corssing the path of the bedroom doorway can also be explained via "visual" commonsense.
2. Please see attachment:
3. Just imagine, the top-down view of Figure 2 or Fig. 2.
4. Often a "capping" frame is placed on a raised laminate flooring so that when one enters the bedroom doorway, one would not trip on the unlevel surface.
5. Thus it would be visually appealing if the floor board laminate "flows" with this capping frame.. vs what is shown in the attachment Fig 2 (Top-view).

Quote
On 8/4/2011 1:46:54 PM, Anonymous wrote:
HI Master CecilPls see attach
picture. In your view in Feng
Shui, which is better layout
for laying the laminated ,
wood and tiles regardless is
in the bedroom or living room?
Fig 1 or 2?Any reason behind ?


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thus in the attached illustration of a TOP-VIEW Fig. 1, it shows a more harmonious flow of the "capping frame" with the way the floor tiles were laid vs the attachment showing TOP-VIEW Fig. 2.

Quote
On 8/4/2011 8:54:36 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Again, this laying of floor board
laminate especially corssing the path of
the bedroom doorway can also be
explained via "visual" commonsense.2.
Please see attachment:3. Just imagine,
the top-down view of Figure 2 or Fig. 2.
4. Often a "capping" frame is placed on
a raised laminate flooring so that when
one enters the bedroom doorway, one
would not trip on the unlevel surface.5.
Thus it would be visually appealing if
the floor board laminate "flows" with
this capping frame.. vs what is shown in
the attachment Fig 2 (Top-view).On
8/4/2011 1:46:54 PM, Anonymous wrote:
HI Master CecilPls see attach
picture. In your view in Feng
Shui, which is better layout
for
laying the laminated ,
wood and
tiles regardless is
in the bedroom
or living room?
Fig 1 or 2?Any
reason behind ?


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based purely on Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, Fig 2 is considered as not in harmony with the door frame of the bedroom.
And furthermore, it creates what is known as a "zebra crossing" effect. Where the floor panels seems to flow against the passage into the bedroom area.
Please see attachment...

Quote
On 8/4/2011 9:04:37 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thus in the attached illustration of a
TOP-VIEW Fig. 1, it shows a more
harmonious flow of the "capping frame"
with the way the floor tiles were laid
vs the attachment showing TOP-VIEW Fig.
2.On 8/4/2011 8:54:36 PM, Cecil Lee
wrote:
1. Again, this laying of
floor board
laminate especially
corssing the path of
the bedroom
doorway can also be
explained via
"visual" commonsense.2.
Please see
attachment:3. Just imagine,
the
top-down view of Figure 2 or Fig. 2.
4. Often a "capping" frame is placed
on
a raised laminate flooring so
that when
one enters the bedroom
doorway, one
would not trip on the
unlevel surface.5.
Thus it would be
visually appealing if
the floor
board laminate "flows" with
this
capping frame.. vs what is shown in
the attachment Fig 2 (Top-view).On
8/4/2011 1:46:54 PM, Anonymous
wrote:
HI Master CecilPls see
attach
picture. In your view in
Feng
Shui, which is better
layout
for
laying the laminated
,
wood and
tiles regardless is
in the bedroom
or living room?
Fig 1 or 2?Any
reason behind ?


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...