About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 8 - E1 vs. SE2/3 houses

Dear Cecil,
Hope you are doing well today! We are looking to move and need to determine which is the most auspicious direction housefor us. We got a detailed flying star report ("Report")for period 8 houses for my husband (born in 1969), and have the following questions:
1) In the Final Analysis section of the Report, itstates that the SE2 and SE3 (XUN)facing houses are "Average" but it gave it 4 stars; and in the Executive Summary these are listedas Excellent House. Do you think there was a computer error - is it supposed to be Average or Excellent? (The breadwinner's suitability for SE is Excellent.)
2) In the Final Analysis section of the Report, it says that E1 (DUI)facing house is an "Extremely Excellent" house for my husband, which is a highest ratingthan allthe other directions. (The breadwinner's suitability for E is Longevity.)However, I read somewhere that the E1 house is good for money but not so good for health and relationships (a Double Facing house). On the other hand, the SE2/SE3 houses are 'Properous Mountain, Prosperous Water" houses which are good for money, health and relationships.
Can you please help us determine whether E1 isthe most auspicious direction, or if SE2/SE3 are better formy husbandduring Period 8. Also, which would be better for us during Period 9?
Thank you so much for your help!
Gwen

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. These are some considerations:
1.1. The report has three dimensions:
1.1.1 Flying Star Feng Shui
1.1.2 Eight House (4 Good/Bad Directions) Concept
and lastly
1.1.3 Bazi Feng Shui
2. Both Flying Star and Eight House concept belong to the Compass School Feng Shui; therefore, they don't conflict at all.
2.1. However, as Ba zi is totally distinct from the Compass School of Feng Shui;
3. Combining all three would lead to some conflicts in interpretation.
3.1. This is why you have encountered a conflict and it is thus not due to any error nor computer error.
3.2. Here, the Final Analysis takes into consideration Ba Zi or Ba Zi Feng Shui of your husband.
3.3. For example, in this sample part extract of another profile:

N2 (352.5-7.4) - North Main Door Facing (0/360)

20-Year Chart
North (Water)

Metal
Fire
Wood
Wen Qu Xing, Education, Romance

Year 2012 2
Earth

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun
Earth
Water
Fire
(8)
Earth
Metal
Metal
Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Earth
Wood
Wood
Earth
Water
Fire

NOTE: Month's should be taken as the Chinese Lunar Month)

Breadwinner's Suitability

Disaster

Current Sector Description

Generally this location is your Wen Qu Xing, Education, Romance (4) area. This location is good for the young especially those who are studying unless there is an inauspicious star in this location.

(!-- cur_result1 -->

Eight-One Combination Explanation

[7] & [9] - Internal Intestine illness.

(!-- cur_result3 -->

Five Element Analysis (Mountain vs Water)

Analysing: Weak Metal (7) vs Weak Fire (9)

• Weak Metal (7) (Inauspicious Star) represents Po Jun Xing, Burglary, Violence, Fading Prosperity.

• Weak Fire (9) (Average Star) represents You Bi Xing, Coming Prosperity.

Relationship Analysis

Metal (7) is controlled by Fire (9). Fire element helps to destroy Metal weaken it. Metal star is inauspicious. Luckily there is Fire to weaken it however, it is not sufficient. Thus, this is considered an inauspicious combination.

Proposed Solution
    Make use of Fire (red) to destroy and control Metal

(!-- cur_result2 -->(!--

Five Element Analysis (20-Year Star vs Year Star)

Analysing: Weak Wood (4) vs Strong Earth (2)

• Weak Wood (4) (Average Star) represents Wen Qu Xing, Education, Romance.
    • Strong Earth (2) (Inauspicious Star) represents Ju Men Xing, Sickness.

Relationship Analysis

Wood (4) destroys Earth (2). Earth element is destroyed or weaken by Wood. Earth star is inauspicious. Luckily there is Wood to weaken it however, it is not sufficient. Thus, this is considered an inauspicious combination.

Proposed Solution
    Make use of Wood (green/brown) to destroy and control Earth

-->(!-- cur_result4 -->

Final Analysis

This is an AVERAGE house which needs to have certain sectors corrected to improve luck!

This house belongs to one of your most favourable element (Water).

3.4 The final analysis of N2 for the above profile matches his bazi element and the result is the "Final Analysis".
4. As mentioned earlier; Ba zi or Ba zi Feng Shui has no direct correlation with the Compass School of Feng Shui i.e. Flying Star and Eight House.
5. Which to use?
5.1. In theory, Ba zi or Ba zi varies. But a good quality Ba zi or the one used in this website is based on YYYY MM DD and HH can be optional if one really cannot find it.
5.2. If you were to ask a Feng Shui expert which is more accurate?
5.3. Flying Star and Eight House uses only the Year of birth ie. YYYY.
5.4. Thus, the Feng Shui expert would say that definitely Ba zi Feng Shui is more accurate.
5.5. However, 4 out of 10 geomancers would often get theresult wrong.And what is worse? Suppose to be more accurate but wrong data used e.g. Strong Earth instead of Weak earth person.
5.6. Or use the dummy approach i.e. with only your Year of birth; few if any would get your Eight House chart(Four good or four bad wrong).
5.7.Thus, as the Executive Summary implies;
5.7.1. This is the "last word" i.e. the best "bet' for your best home or apartment.

Executive Summary

This shows you a summary list of which are good sectors to look out for arranged in a compass direction.

NW2 315
307.5 - 322.4

NW3 330
322.5 - 337.4

N1 345
337.4 - 352.4

N2 0
352.5 - 7.4
N3 15
7.5 - 22.4

NE1 30
22.5 - 37.4

NE2 45
37.5 - 52.4

NW1 300
292.5 - 307.4

North-West North North-East NE3 60
52.5 - 67.4

W3 285
277.5 - 292.4

West

Select the closest exact direction of your main entrance (eg main door). Assuming that each outer square represents a 15 degree angle.
East E1 75
67.5 - 82.4

W2 270
262.5 - 277.4

E2 90
82.5 - 97.4

W1 255
247.5 - 262.4

E3 105
97.5 - 112.4

SW3 240
232.4 - 247.4

South-West South South-East SE1 120
112.5 - 127.4

SW2 225
217.5 - 232.4

SW1 210
202.5 - 217.4

S3 195
187.5 - 202.4

S2 180
172.5 - 187.4

S1 165
157.5 - 172.4

SE3 150
142.5 - 157.4

SE2 135
127.5 - 142.4

This shows you a summary list of which are good sectors to look out for arranged in a table summary.

Type of House Direction of Frontage
Excellent House
NW2 (307.5-322.4) , NW3 (322.5-337.4) ,
NE1 (22.5-37.4) , NE2 (37.5-52.4) , NE3 (52.5-67.4) ,
SW1 (202.5-217.4) ,
NW1 (292.5-307.4)
Auspicious House
SW2 (217.5-232.4) , SW3 (232.5-247.4) , W2 (262.5-277.4) , W3 (277.5-292.4)
Auspicious/Average but Unsuitable House
N1 (337.5-352.4) , N2 (352.5-7.4) , N3 (7.5-22.4) ,
W1 (247.5-262.4)
Inauspicious House
E1 (67.5-82.4) , E2 (82.5-97.4) , E3 (97.5-112.4) ,
SE1 (112.5-127.4) , SE2 (127.5-142.4) , SE3 (142.5-157.4) ,
S1 (157.5-172.4) , S2 (172.5-187.4) , S3 (187.5-202.4)

On 4/11/2012 1:11:12 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,Hope you are doing
well today! We are
looking to move and need to
determine which is the most
auspicious direction
housefor us. We
got a detailed flying star
report ("Report")for
period 8 houses for my husband
(born in 1969), and have the
following questions:1)
In the Final Analysis section
of the Report, itstates
that the SE2 and SE3
(XUN)facing houses are
"Average" but it gave it 4
stars; and in the Executive
Summary these are
listedas Excellent
House. Do you think
there was a computer error -
is it supposed to be Average
or Excellent? (The
breadwinner's suitability for
SE is Excellent.)2) In
the Final Analysis section of
the Report, it says that E1
(DUI)facing house is an
"Extremely Excellent" house
for my husband, which is a
highest ratingthan
allthe other
directions. (The
E is
Longevity.)However
, I read somewhere that the E1
house is good for money but
not so good for health and
relationships (a Double Facing
house). On the other
hand, the SE2/SE3 houses are
'Properous Mountain,
Prosperous Water" houses which
are good for money, health and
relationships.Can you please
help us determine whether E1
isthe most auspicious
direction, or if SE2/SE3 are
better formy
husbandduring Period
8. Also, which would be
better for us during Period
9?Thank you so much for your
help!Gwen

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

You wrote: "Extremely Excellent" house for my husband, which is a highest rating than all the other directions. (The breadwinner's suitability for E is Longevity.) However, I read somewhere that the E1 house is good for money but not so good for health and relationships (a Double Facing house). On the other hand, the SE2/SE3 houses are 'Properous Mountain, Prosperous Water" houses which are good for money, health and relationships.

1. Frankly, it depends!
2. Yesterday, I visited a new client.
2.1. His apartment is a Period 8, East 3 apartment. His facing direction has MS#3 with Water#4 and Palace (base star) #6
2.2. Such an apartment with a facing direction has "relationship problems". While the back of his home i.e. West has the double auspicious #8 stars.
2.3. It would be good if the back of the home be an activity area. Such as having the living room or diving area at the back of the house.
3. Likewise, E1 Period 8 has double auspicous #8 stars. And having an entrance or clear space at this area is beneficial. If one purchases such a home, should look into the Flying Star numbers in each sector to either neutralise or disarm bad star numbers.
4. Thus: it is not like "one size fits all". Even a PERIOD 8 SE2 or SE3 home: only the frontage has good WS#8 which implies it should be open space and MS#8 at the back of the home. Otherwise, do take note that other sectors do not have good star numbers.
5. Please note that the House Hunting report is not a "everything report". It just zooms into the bigger picture of which is suppose to be the better facing direction of a home.
You wrote: Can you please help us determine whether E1 is the most auspicious direction, or if SE2/SE3 are better for my husband during Period 8.
6. As I mentioned, above, you may have to further look at the interior layout of the home. As I mentioned, even for SE2/SE3 other sectors are not as lucky.
6.1. Here, one could do a full Feng Shui audit to look into the interior of the home.
You wrote: Also, which would be better for us during Period 9?
7. Please note that even in Period 9: are you talking about a Period 8 or even Period 7 home in a Period 9 environment?

7.1 For example; the house hunting report can be for a home TO BE built between 2024 to 2043. But it has not happen, yet!
7.2 In your case, you may to be REALISTIC.
7.3 The actual home that you may live in, be it today or tomorrow; Plot a Flying Star chart and check where is the MS#9 and WS#9. These are suppose to be the current prosperity wealth stars under Period 9. And #8 stars would be renegated into what is known as "past prosperity" under Period 9.

On 4/11/2012 1:11:12 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,Hope you are doing
well today! We are
looking to move and need to
determine which is the most
auspicious direction
housefor us. We
got a detailed flying star
report ("Report")for
period 8 houses for my husband
(born in 1969), and have the
following questions:1)
In the Final Analysis section
of the Report, itstates
that the SE2 and SE3
(XUN)facing houses are
"Average" but it gave it 4
stars; and in the Executive
Summary these are
listedas Excellent
House. Do you think
there was a computer error -
is it supposed to be Average
or Excellent? (The
SE is Excellent.)2) In
the Final Analysis section of
the Report, it says that E1
(DUI)facing house is an
"Extremely Excellent" house
for my husband, which is a
highest ratingthan
allthe other
directions. (The
E is
Longevity.)However
, I read somewhere that the E1
house is good for money but
not so good for health and
relationships (a Double Facing
house). On the other
hand, the SE2/SE3 houses are
'Properous Mountain,
Prosperous Water" houses which
are good for money, health and
relationships.Can you please
help us determine whether E1
isthe most auspicious
direction, or if SE2/SE3 are
better formy
husbandduring Period
8. Also, which would be
better for us during Period
9?Thank you so much for your
help!Gwen

Dear Cecil,
Thank you so much for your reply! We are looking at lots and thus have flexibility in choosing the direction and house plan. The neighborhood we are looking has lots of mountains and small hills, but is quite dry with desert landscaping. We are a little confused on where our house should be in relation to mountains and have the following questions:
1) There are E1 facing lots with a flat (retangular shape) mountain behind it. There are also other E1 lots in the next block with no mountain in the backyard, but have some view of smaller hills in the front. I read that it is lucky to have a mountain behind the house. But for E1 Period 8 houses (with double 8 stars in the front), it is supposed to be lucky with water and distant mountain in the front. Thus for E1 Period 8 houses, is it luckier, bad luck, or neutral to have mountain right behind the house?
2) There are some E1 lots that are higher in the back, and have 2 distinct elevations in the same lot. These lots are also higher on the right (S side). Lastly, there is a small power box in between every 4th lot. Is it lucky, bad luck or neutral to have 2 different elevations in the lot? Also, is it okay to have a higher and bigger house on our right (since we are supposed to have a smaller tiger on the right and the taller dragon on the left). Lastly, is it okay to have a lot with a power box on the side?
3) There are some N1 lots that have mountain facing. I read that it is lucky if you face a distant mountain.How far does the mountain have to be away from our house i.e. in the next city? Some of these lots are on some higher landforms, where there is a big drop of elevation behind the lot. Is it bad luck to be on a higher lot if there is a dip behind the house? (After the dip is another higher landform with other houses there.)
4) To determine the facing direction of the lot/house, can we use the direction on a map? Is it true that there is a difference in N direction on the map vs. the N on a magnetic compass. If so, which should we use?
5) Regarding my previous question, if we have a N1, E1 or SE2/3 Period 8 house (with the best house plan for that type of house), which of these Period 8 houses would continue to be lucky in Period 9? I read that all Period 7 houses are unlucky in Period 8, but don't know if any Period 8 houses will continue to be lucky in Period 9.
6) If we ignore Ba Zua, are SE2/3 Period 8 houses generally more lucky than E1 Period 8 houses, whichare luckier than N1 Period 8 houses?
Thank you so much for your help!
Gwen

• Staff

You wrote: 1) There are E1 facing lots with a flat (retangular shape) mountain behind it. There are also other E1 lots in the next block with no mountain in the backyard, but have some view of smaller hills in the front. I read that it is lucky to have a mountain behind the house. But for E1 Period 8 houses (with double 8 stars in the front), it is supposed to be lucky with water and distant mountain in the front. Thus for E1 Period 8 houses, is it luckier, bad luck, or neutral to have mountain right behind the house?
Frankly, it depends. Please note that P8 E1 has a double #8's at the West or the "back-side". If the front is East the back is West.
In general, when there is a MS#8 and WS#8 or double eights, it is ideal that qi can flow in from that side.
And under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui; irregardless of whether there is a mountain behind the house since there is a MS#8 but coresponding ly there is a WS#8. Under Shapes and Forms, it is always best no matter if a mountain is suppose to be at that back of the house; there must be some sort of a CLEAR space or BRIGHT HALL effect to allow qi to gather outside of the home. And not be confronted with a wall.

You wrote: 2) There are some E1 lots that are higher in the back, and have 2 distinct elevations in the same lot. These lots are also higher on the right (S side). Lastly, there is a small power box in between every 4th lot. Is it lucky, bad luck or neutral to have 2 different elevations in the lot? Also, is it okay to have a higher and bigger house on our right (since we are supposed to have a smaller tiger on the right and the taller dragon on the left). Lastly, is it okay to have a lot with a power box on the side?
Frankly, when I see so many lines of text, I don't even read half of them. Feng Shui here is more an ART than a science. Frankly all these descritpions of small, higher, bigger on our right, smaller taller --- all GREEK to me.
You wrote: 3) There are some N1 lots that have mountain facing. I read that it is lucky if you face a distant mountain. How far does the mountain have to be away from our house i.e. in the next city? Some of these lots are on some higher landforms, where there is a big drop of elevation behind the lot. Is it bad luck to be on a higher lot if there is a dip behind the house? (After the dip is another higher landform with other houses there.)
Again, this has more to do with ART of Feng Shui: Feng Shui is divided into: The Environment, The Site, The building or home.
What you are talking about is The Environment. Again, it is ridiculous to say the DISTANT mountain must be 1,999.8 metres away etc... This sort of thing, to a Shapes and Form guy is obvious: IT IS VISUAL and needs SOME IMAGINATION.
You wrote: 4) To determine the facing direction of the lot/house, can we use the direction on a map? Is it true that there is a difference in N direction on the map vs. the N on a magnetic compass. If so, which should we use?
And everyone expects or thinks that a geomancer should provide the correct DISTANCE to the DISTANT mountain. This is pure fallacy.

In THEORY, Compass School of FENG SHUI uses only MAGNETIC NORTH. And not TRUE NORTH.
Countires at or near the equator, may say advise their client to "change" their Iphone setting to TRUE north if they get lots of magnetic influence from their compass. This is because closer to the equator, the margin of deviation is negligible.
I mentioned that I had used several Suunto compasses and for say Singapore, I use a REGION 3. If I am somewhere closer to the tropics; I use another of my Suunto compass meant for REGION 2 etc...
If one is say in North America; should still use the MAGNETIC NORTH and not TRUE NORTH, unless you are able to make adjustments.
For example on my Suunto Compass, there is a reference to making adjustments.
For most people just make sure that you do take several readings especially away from rebar or reenforced steel bars especially close to walls. Unfortunately, many floors have rebars so best to take a reading outside of the house e.g. at the grass area (take several readings) in case there are metallic objects on the floor.

You wrote: 5) Regarding my previous question, if we have a N1, E1 or SE2/3 Period 8 house (with the best house plan for that type of house), which of these Period 8 houses would continue to be lucky in Period 9? I read that all Period 7 houses are unlucky in Period 8, but don't know if any Period 8 houses will continue to be lucky in Period 9.
You are only assuming that the house remains a Period 8.
Furthermore, as I had mentioned, you should plot the FLYING STAR chart. and check where is the specific MS#9 and WS#9.
Your question spans Three Flying Star charts. Please make an effort to plot it out yourself.
I repeat or emphasise (as I did in the last reply): Check out where ARE the #9's and see where they are. If the WS is at a toilet or worse middle of the house this bad etc.. etc...
This thing, don't need me to go dig it out and go thru. And even so, it varies with different layout plan etc... etc.....

Frankly, I have more important things to do then to work out hypotheical cases. If you are the stake holder, you should make the effort yourself.

6) If we ignore Ba Zua, are SE2/3 Period 8 houses generally more lucky than E1 Period 8 houses, which are luckier than N1 Period 8 houses?
You can write all these lines a million times and my answer will always be IT DEPENDS!
For example, as I mentioned, previously, for example E1. If the living room or dining area is at the back this is good.
Please try to avoid posting too academic a question.
Might as well ask me: Which car is better: Mercedes, BMW, Audi or Jag?
Please refrain from posting What IF? type of highly theoritcial and very academic questions. Have already being "tortured" in Singapore's highly theoritical school environment, please don't drag or prolong it. Ref: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=18&mid=31249&new=
Frankly, for some even if there is a distant mountain, many can't even figure it out!

On 4/12/2012 12:27:48 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,Thank you so much
for your reply! We are looking
at lots and thus have
flexibility in choosing the
direction and house plan. The
neighborhood we are looking
has lots of mountains and
small hills, but is quite dry
with desert landscaping. We
are a little confused on where
our house should be in
relation to mountains and have
the following questions:1)
There are E1 facing lots with
a flat (retangular shape)
mountain behind it. There are
also other E1 lots in the next
block with no mountain in the
backyard, but have some view
of smaller hills in the front.
I read that it is lucky to
have a mountain behind the
house. But for E1 Period 8
houses (with double 8 stars in
the front), it is supposed to
be lucky with water and
distant mountain in the front.
Thus for E1 Period 8 houses,
is it luckier, bad luck, or
neutral to have mountain right
behind the house?2) There are
some E1 lots that are higher
in the back, and have 2
distinct elevations in the
same lot. These lots are also
higher on the right (S side).
Lastly, there is a small power
box in between every 4th lot.
Is it lucky, bad luck or
neutral to have 2 different
elevations in the lot? Also,
is it okay to have a higher
and bigger house on our right
(since we are supposed to have
a smaller tiger on the right
and the taller dragon on the
left). Lastly, is it okay to
have a lot with a power box on
the side?3) There are
some N1 lots that have
mountain facing. I read
that it is lucky if you face a
distant
mountain.How far
does the mountain have to be
away from our house i.e. in
the next city? Some of
these lots are on some higher
landforms, where there is a
big drop of elevation behind
the lot. Is it bad luck
to be on a higher lot if there
is a dip behind the
house? (After the dip is
another higher landform with
other houses there.)4) To
determine the facing direction
of the lot/house, can we use
the direction on a map? Is it
true that there is a
difference in N direction on
the map vs. the N on a
magnetic compass. If so, which
should we use?5) Regarding my
previous question, if we have
a N1, E1 or SE2/3 Period 8
house (with the best house
plan for that type of house),
which of these Period 8 houses
would continue to be lucky in
Period 9? I read that all
Period 7 houses are unlucky in
Period 8, but don't know if
any Period 8 houses will
continue to be lucky in Period
9.6) If we ignore Ba Zua, are
SE2/3 Period 8 houses
generally more lucky than E1
Period 8 houses,
whichare luckier than N1
Period 8 houses?Thank you so
much for your help!Gwen

• Staff

1. Previously I wrote the following:-
1.1 Furthermore, as I had mentioned, you should plot the FLYING STAR chart. and check where is the specific MS#9 and WS#9.
1.2 Your question spans Three Flying Star charts. Please make an effort to plot it out yourself.
1.3 I repeat or emphasise (as I did in the last reply): Check out where ARE the #9's and see where they are. If the WS is at a toilet or worse middle of the house this bad etc.. etc...
1.4 This thing, don't need me to go dig it out and go thru. And even so, it varies with different layout plan etc... etc.....

1.5 Frankly, I have more important things to do then to work out hypotheical cases. If you are the stake holder, you should make the effort yourself.
2. Please refer to the attached sample illustration in .PDF format.
2.1. The attachment consists of two pages: Page 1 and Page 2.
2.2. This sample shows a Period 8 apartment that has TOP in 2012.
2.3. This simple small apartmenthas a P8 North 3 Flying Star chart.
3. Under Period 8, the current prosperity stars or namely the double #8's are at the Back of the apartment i.e. at BEDROOM 2 location.
3.1 Ifone looks at Page 2 of 2, one will seethe background highlighted in YELLOW.
3.2 The comments in Page 2 shows that under Period 9, #8 x 2 becomes past prosperity stars.
3.3 This apartment would certainly benefit when the time comes from 2024 onwards. Usually, it often kicks in a few years earlier.
3.4 Thus often around 2021, the owners would see a significant luck boost as compared to from now to 2021 thereabouts. As the water wealth star #9 goes to the frontage e.g. especially the living room area. And MS#9 goes into the master bedroom.
4. If you are into such things, then make an effort to plot out a template and then look at each layout and check where the #9's = MS and WS lands.
5. The worst would be the WS#9 falls into the centre palace. Here, this apartment would suddenly have little or no luck in Period 9!
6. In conclusion:
6.1 This chart is a real chart of a real apartment. Real people, real home.
6.2 And not one of those IF or WHEN or never ending which is a better chart in Period 9 type of aiming aimlessly and spoon fed questions.

Appended by Cecil: Yes, you are correct. What I wrote should be P8 E2 and E3 where double 8's are at the West side.
Dear Cecil,
You mentioned that "P8 E1 has a double #8's at the West or the "back-side". If the front is East the back is West." I am confused about this.I thought the following is the Flying Star Chart for a P8 E1 house, where the double 8 is at the front (east side)?

(Facing) - DUI house
NEE1SE
N611652S
NWW1SW
(Sitting)

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Sincerely,
Gwen

Dear Cecil,
In evaluating the luck of a Period 8 house during Period 9, you mentioned that "The worst would be the WS#9 falls into the centre palace. Here, this apartment would suddenly have little or no luck in Period 9!" Is it also really bad luck if the MS#9 falls in the center box, such as in a P8 SE2 house below? (Should we avoid P8 houses in P9 only if the WS#9 is in the center, or also those where the MS#9 is in the center?)

(Facing) - QIAN house
ESE2/3S
NE649731SW
NNW2W
(Sitting)

Thank you for your help!
Sincerely,
Gwen

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. Under Period 9, without a doubt, be it MS#9 and or WS#9 (other than the palace or base star);
2. The above two stars are suppose to be the most important current prosperity stars.
3. Where Water Star #9 = career and overall luck
4. Where Mountain Star #9 has to do more with networking, relationships (especially) family and health luck.
5. Thus, if #9 is the MS trapped or locked at the centre, it is advantages to have clear space at the centre of the home. This goes the same as if the WS is trapped at the centre palace.
6. Again, how bad depends on a HOLISTIC assessment of the entire home: external environment, the site, the plot, the building ... etc...

On 4/16/2012 3:53:25 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,In evaluating the
luck of a Period 8 house
during Period 9, you mentioned
that "The worst would be the
WS#9 falls into the centre
palace. Here, this apartment
would suddenly have little or
no luck in Period 9!" Is
it also really bad luck if the
MS#9 falls in the center box,
such as in a P8 SE2 house
below? (Should we avoid P8
houses in P9 only if the WS#9
is in the center, or also
those where the MS#9 is in the
center?)

(Facing) - QIAN house
E
SE2/3
S

NE
SW

N
NW2
W

(Sitting)
Thank you for your
help!Sincerely,Gwen

• 2 years later...
  • Staff

Related:

What Others Say About Us

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

1533884478_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.afad598b0b5bc387b77dadee1db21d68.png

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1591425569_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.ace93e79e7879fac7d02fabdc5062ee1.png