About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Would like to see the sample of the Family Audit

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
Robert's first priority is to help those who have problems.
He created the report so that what was recommended is based on what we (Robert and myself) would have recommended to users.
In due course, he will launch the new report.
Two new volumes of the Feng Shui Tips and Tricks (a compilation) of the many messages will also be ready in two weeks time.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/25/99 1:52:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Would like to see a sample of
the family audit. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Anon,
A sample of the uncompleted Home Audit Main report which is currently available will look like the follow:-
http://www.geomancy.net/services/samples/familyaudit/mainreport.htm
I stress that it is still uncompleted because I have yet to launch the various addon modules. Plus, some components which I have not included to the main report as I have yet to refine the description or analysis. Such as Room to Stars analysis etc.
Also, I have simply selected random rooms and options just for your viewing sample.
However, in any case, this report will at a single glance tell you in detailed the analysis of each sector the room, and what good stars to activate or what type of cures to employ. In addition, it tells you how suitable the people staying in that room is.
When completed it will be linked to many modules which will provided a complete Feng Shui analysis using all the necessary Feng Shui theories possible.
But for now, these reports will only be available to Special and Free Audit home users. As it is suffcient for their needs at the moment.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 11/25/99 1:52:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
Would like to see a sample of
the family audit. Thanks.