About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can I install half-curtains to my toilet?

• Staff

Limg_5852.jpgocation: Bedok Reservoir Village, Block 744 Bedok Reservoir Road in August of 2012

1. Key: filth; disgustingly dirty

2. Today, I was at a coffee-shop in Bedok Reservoir Road.

3. In order to enter the toilet area, one had to literally pass through a set of curtain screens.

4. I looked at the two curtain screens. And visually, they img_5853.jpgare pretty dirty. Just by the looks alone.

5. Such curtain screens are a depository of some of the nasties germs around.

6. And to know, that parts of one's body has to come into contact with it is scary! Imagine one's face contact it; our protective layer of oil on our face will be breached..

6.1. Just look at the cloth screen.. so dirty.. Yucks!img_5854.jpg

7. Our computer keyboard is pretty dirty; just imagine unwashed hands or those who use the toilet did not wash their hands after using the WC etc..

8. Germs multiply very fast. And it is not like these curtains are washed daily or even weekly at all.

Appended by Cecil in 2017: Good news! I last visited this coffeeshop 5 years later.. and the entire coffeeshop was renovated.. and no more such nasty curtain screens. Simple opening leading in/out of the toilet.

K.I.S.S. = Keep it simple stupid

img_5850.jpgimg_5851.jpg

img_5855.jpgimg_5856.jpg

Update: In 2020 and onwards, this coffee shop has had extensive renovations. And all these are long gone. LOL

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 4 years later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Coffeeshop Location: Block 159 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 (facing towards AMK Town Garden West) is equally disgusting.. germs germs germs..

Don't ever patronize such a coffee-shop as their workers will eventually use the toilets and I am scared of buying any food from this place:-

final.jpg

The yellow cloth on appearance looks not as bad. But it could contain fecal bacteria, as well as other microorganisms ....

final.jpgfinal.jpg

Just look at these two disgusting panels to the Men's room...

final.jpgfinal.jpg

Where is our NEA? How come allow this? Especially food preparation or rather that of the stall holders... Yucks!

Morale of this is that : I dread going into a "Japanese style" restaurant or anyone else home toilet .. if these are present...

• 8 months later...
  • Staff

This is a new non air conditioned coffee shop at Punggol Waterway called Food Village.

The entrance to the toilets spot the heavy vertical stops of clear plastic.

A hive for bacteria. I won’t want to buy food from the stalls there. In case the stall holders don’t wash their hands after they touch it. 

7C2FEFED-140B-4759-8143-211B3684E0A0.jpegF3C894AF-12CF-42FD-982C-2178A6098DCD.jpegE0B7E9FD-A5FA-40E2-87A0-4697D17922CD.jpeg

1AB5AAAD-BD11-4F3A-8136-81A67D51D35A.jpeg3974EE09-3035-48F7-927F-332343C2BBA4.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Staff
On 12/8/2023 at 8:00 AM, Cecil Lee said:

Finally don’t have to be a eunuch at this coffeeshop toilet. 

As they have raised the curtains and no fear of touching any parts of it! LOL

At last I can use the urinal, here!

final.jpeg

final.jpeg

final.jpeg

IMG_5204.jpeg

Oh Dear! Curtain came down.

No choice either temporary become a eunuch or find another location with a toilet! That’s life!

final.jpeg

• 3 months later...