Jump to content
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link
 

Silversea Condominium beside Cote D'Azur


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Silversea Condominium:
Silversea is 99-year Leasehold condominium at 50A Marine Parade Road Singapore 449266 in District 15.
Its expected completion is in 2014 with a total of 383 units and 21 storeys high.
(Formerly, used to be HUDC Amberville - Enbloc)
Highly unusual entrance as it is at the round-about. The entrance and exit, that is.
Personally, I don't like such an entrance /exit. And it's neighbour (also built) by the same developer The Cape (freehold), suffers even poorer Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.
Photos was taken, yesterdayfrom Cote D'Azur condo.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsored Link
 
  • Administrators

How come all my neighbour's balconies are much larger than mine?
And all balconies are NON-identical? Don't tell me that by doing so, one can claim that it is a designer luxury condo?
For a 99 year old development; and after paying a huge amount for the enbloc site; this seems to be over-priced!

Quote
On 4/23/2013 8:01:44 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Silversea
Condominium:Silversea is
99-year Leasehold condominium
at 50A Marine Parade Road
Singapore 449266 in District
15.Its expected
completion is in 2014 with a
total of 383 units and 21
storeys high.(Formerly, used
to be HUDC Amberville -
Enbloc)Highly unusual entrance
as it is at the round-about.
The entrance and exit, that
is. Personally, I don't like
such an entrance /exit. And
it's neighbour (also built) by
the same developer The Cape
(freehold), suffers even
poorer Shapes and Forms Feng
Shui.Photos was taken,
yesterdayfrom Cote
D'Azur condo.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

1. In my opinion, although, some architects try to do something out of the ordinary.
2. But I feel that some of these architects continue with: YOU STAY THERE, WE DON'T.
2.1. To some of these architects, to them looking good is better than all the future inconveniences thrown at the future owner of the unit.
2.2. Just take a look at the attachments.
2.3. Some of the balconies on the lower floor has their balcony uncovered or not protected by a balcony above it.
2.4. The common sense reason is that if possible, all balconies are of the same size or if not; the upper floor balcony should be larger than the one lower them. Not exposed, as shown in the red circle(s).
3. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui is about seeing (imagine) the flow of qi : be it wind or WATER. In this case, RAIN FALL.
4. Good luck to those units that will not only get "ponding" every 50 years but rather, each time there is heavy rainfall. And GOOD LUCK to you!

Quote
On 4/23/2013 8:12:09 AM, Anonymous wrote:
How come all my neighbour's balconies
are much larger than mine?And all
balconies are NON-identical? Don't tell
me that by doing so, one can claim that
it is a designer luxury condo?For a 99
year old development; and after paying a
huge amount for the enbloc site; this
seems to be over-priced!On 4/23/2013
8:01:44 AM, Cecil Lee wrote:
Silversea
Condominium:Silversea
is
99-year Leasehold condominium
at 50A Marine Parade Road
Singapore 449266 in District
15.Its expected
completion
is in 2014 with a
total of 383 units
and 21
storeys high.(Formerly, used
to be HUDC Amberville -
Enbloc)Highly unusual entrance
as it is at the round-about.
The
entrance and exit, that
is.
Personally, I don't like
such an
entrance /exit. And
it's neighbour
(also built) by
the same developer
The Cape
(freehold), suffers even
poorer Shapes and Forms Feng
Shui.Photos was taken,
yesterdayfrom Cote
D'Azur
condo.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Unlike the Silversea, majority or all the living room balconies have a large and friendly roof shade.
A practical approach to trying to keep most of the balconies directly exposed to the rainfall - at least.

Quote
On 4/23/2013 9:02:15 AM, Anonymous wrote:
1. In my opinion, although, some
architects try to do something out of
the ordinary. 2. But I feel that some of
these architects continue with: YOU STAY
THERE, WE DON'T.2.1. To some of these
architects, to them looking good is
better than all the future
inconveniences thrown at the future
owner of the unit.2.2. Just take a look
at the attachments.2.3. Some of the
balconies on the lower floor has their
balcony uncovered or not protected by a
balcony above it.2.4. The common sense
reason is that if possible, all
balconies are of the same size or if
not; the upper floor balcony should be
larger than the one lower them. Not
exposed, as shown in the red
circle(s).3. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui
is about seeing (imagine) the flow of qi
: be it wind or WATER. In this case,
RAIN FALL. 4. Good luck to those units
that will not only get "ponding" every
50 years but rather, each time there is
heavy rainfall. And GOOD LUCK to you!On
4/23/2013 8:12:09 AM, Cecil Lee wrote:
How come all my neighbour's
balconies
are much larger than
mine?And all
balconies are
NON-identical? Don't tell
me that by
doing so, one can claim that
it is a
designer luxury condo?For a 99
year
old development; and after paying a
huge amount for the enbloc site;
this
seems to be over-priced!On
4/23/2013
8:01:44 AM, Cecil Lee
wrote:
Silversea
Condominium:Silversea
is
99-year Leasehold condominium
at 50A Marine Parade Road
Singapore 449266 in District
15.Its expected
completion
is in 2014 with a
total of 383 units
and 21
storeys high.(Formerly, used
to be HUDC Amberville -
Enbloc)Highly unusual entrance
as it is at the round-about.
The
entrance and exit, that
is.
Personally, I don't like
such an
entrance /exit. And
it's neighbour
(also built) by
the same developer
The Cape
(freehold), suffers even
poorer Shapes and Forms Feng
Shui.Photos was taken,
yesterdayfrom Cote
D'Azur
condo.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

If The Quartz's overhang is great; The Crest's nice "V" shaped design that mimic those of a bamboo tree is even more impressive.
"For those who had experience strong windsand heavy rainfall would appreciate this -
a "user friendly" roof overhang for each unit"
"Furthermore Individual - point-blocks are relatively safe designs inthe realm of Shapes and Forms Feng Shui.
In addition, kinda like the "V-shaped profilewhere each balcony is sheltered from the rain"

Quote
On 6/27/2013 8:55:11 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Unlike the Silversea, majority or all
the living room balconies have a large
and friendly roof shade.A practical
approach to trying to keep most of the
balconies directly exposed to the
rainfall - at least.On 4/23/2013 9:02:15
AM, Cecil Lee wrote: >1. In my
opinion, although, some >architects
try to do something out of >the
ordinary. 2. But I feel that some of
these architects continue with: YOU
STAY >THERE, WE DON'T.2.1. To some of
these >architects, to them looking
good is >better than all the future
inconveniences thrown at the future
owner of the unit.2.2. Just take a
look >at the attachments.2.3. Some of
the >balconies on the lower floor has
their >balcony uncovered or not
protected by a >balcony above it.2.4.
The common sense >reason is that if
possible, all >balconies are of the
same size or if >not; the upper floor
balcony should be >larger than the
one lower them. Not >exposed, as
shown in the red >circle(s).3. Shapes
and Forms Feng Shui >is about seeing
(imagine) the flow of qi >: be it
wind or WATER. In this case, >RAIN
FALL. 4. Good luck to those units
that will not only get "ponding"
every >50 years but rather, each time
there is >heavy rainfall. And GOOD
LUCK to you!On >4/23/2013 8:12:09 AM,
Cecil Lee wrote: >>How come all my
neighbour's >balconies >are much
larger than >mine?And all
balconies are >NON-identical?
Don't tell >me that by >doing so,
one can claim that >it is a
designer luxury condo?For a 99
year >old development; and after
paying a >>huge amount for the
enbloc site; >this >seems to be
over-priced!On >4/23/2013 >8:01:44
AM, Cecil Lee >wrote:
Silversea
Condominium:Silversea >is
99-year Leasehold condominium
at 50A Marine Parade Road
Singapore 449266 in District
15.Its expected
completion >is in 2014 with a
total of 383 units >and 21
storeys high.(Formerly, used
to be HUDC Amberville -
Enbloc)Highly unusual
entrance >>>as it is at the
round-about. >>The >entrance
and exit, that >>is.
Personally, I don't like
such an >entrance /exit. And
it's neighbour >(also built)
by >>the same developer >The
Cape >>(freehold), suffers even
poorer Shapes and Forms Feng
Shui.Photos was taken,
yesterdayfrom Cote
D'Azur >condo.


Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...