About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 7 House VS Period 8 House

myfs_157293

Dear Master,
Am looking for a condo for own stay in Northeast side of Singapore.
Kovan Melody, The Florida and Rio Vista are projects that I am looking into. My husband and I are both Kua 4, East Group. A fortune teller told us long ago that we should find a house with door facing south or southeast. Am in dilemma which project to focus on. Which of these projects will be a good buy?
Kovan Melody
We started looking at Kovan Melody after seeing one of your postings on Kovan Melody. Viewed the North-South facing stack ie Stack 38 and 39, the stack that you termed best stack in the project. Stack 38, ie the unit on the left of the stack will see the corner of the stack/block directly opposite it. Would this be a poison arrow ?
Heard a master say that if unit sitting Double 8, effect of double 8 is reduced to half. Stack 38 and 39 sit south and face north (N2) plus the kitchen is located in south (Double 8). Is there any remedy or is there a need to remedy?
The Florida
The sitting room and the bedrooms are very good size. Can't get such size and layout in the newer projects. Stepping into the house you feel you can breath! haha...
Saw a unit in the main block next to guard house. All the windows (Facing of the building) faces North and have a bit of a pool view. Main door face East (looking out). Master bedroom is in the west sector of the house with a bit of west sun coming in at the corner of the room. From the corner of the master bedroom, I can see a church although the main entrance doesn't face the condo.
based on info above and that Floridais a period 7 project. Can still buy? Can period 7 house still enjoy good fengshui in period 8?
Rio Vista
There are many units with door facing Southeast looking out. Should be suitable for us but there is a big Missing corner in SW. Any remedy to that? Am also quite concerned over the presence of the 'River' beside it. Looks more like a canal. What is your view on that.
Master, which of these projects will be a good project to stay for good health and wealth?
I also notice that all 3 projects have toilets in the middle of the house. If the most part of toilet is in the middle sector but toilet bowl is not in the middle sector, is it less bad?
thank you very much
Would be grateful if you can provide some advice...

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. It depends!
1.1. In a neighbourhood school and within a non-streaming class; if we were to grade the students in a class, it would form a "Bell curve".
1.2. Thus, even within various condos whether they are in the NE or other parts of SGP; in many instances, also, each stack and even in some instances, different storeys would also often take the profile of a "Bell curve".
2. Frankly, there are two approaches:
2.1. In the past and current; common sense says that bring along all family members to view the place. Thus, if one does not want to get a specific Feng Shui service like Can or cannot buy; then continue to view based on personal feel.
2.2. It may not be possible to get the correct information as to why the owners or subsidiary proprietors want to sell their home? It is nice to know the surrounding reason for the owner selling the unit - if possible.
2.3. Some would narrow down to a unit and before placing an option to purchase or prior to the purchase, may consider getting a geomancer to advice on whether : Can or cannot buy.
3. Often, if the unit is not as suitable, then, some geomancer would advise what to look for. And this is a good learning curve = which helps (you) to further narrow down on the facing of the unit to look for.
4. Location, location and location. Thus what is the use of a geomancer telling you that The Florida is fantastic but unfortunately, the unit that one selects may be one of the worst and may even be worst off then the condo he/she ranked as last resort.
5. If you have the time, you may want to consider reading some of the resources on Can or cannot buy http://geomancy.sg Which holds some clue as to the various flavours of such a service.
6. Finally, there is often no such thing as a perfect home (apartment). And often, an apartment can be ranked along the Bell curve: Excellent, Good (Polished gem or unpolished gem) to a 10 year old run down 1,000cc car and even to the equivalent of a LEMON.

On 5/8/2013 12:26:04 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master,Am looking for a
condo for own stay in
Northeast side of
Singapore.Kovan Melody, The
Florida and Rio Vista are
projects that I am looking
into. My husband and I are
both Kua 4, East Group. A
fortune teller told us long
ago that we should find a
house with door facing south
or southeast. Am in dilemma
which project to focus on.
Which of these projects will
be a good buy?Kovan MelodyWe
started looking at Kovan
Melody after seeing one of
your postings on Kovan Melotdy.
Viewed the North-South facing
stack ie Stack 38 and 39, the
stack that you termed best
stack in the project. Stack
38, ie the unit on the left of
the stack will see the corner
of the stack/block directly
opposite it. Would this be a
poison arrow ?Heard a
master say that if unit
sitting Double 8, effect of
double 8 is reduced to half.
Stack 38 and 39 sit south and
face north (N2) plus the
kitchen is located in south
(Double 8). Is there any
remedy or is there a need to
remedy?The FloridaThe sitting
room and the bedrooms are very
good size. Can't get such size
and layout in the newer
projects. Stepping into
the house you feel you can
breath! haha...Saw a unit in
the main block next to guard
house. All the windows (Facing
of the building) faces North
and have a bit of a pool view.
Main door face East (looking
out). Master bedroom is in the
west sector of the house with
a bit of west sun coming in at
the corner of the room. From
the corner of the master
bedroom, I can see a church
although the main entrance
doesn't face the
condo.based on info
above and that Floridais
a period 7 project. Can still
buy? Can period 7 house still
enjoy good fengshui in period
8?Rio VistaThere are many
units with door facing
Southeast looking out. Should
be suitable for us but there
is a big Missing corner in SW.
Any remedy to that? Am also
quite concerned over the
presence of the 'River' beside
it. Looks more like a canal.
What is your view on
that.Master, which of these
projects will be a good
project to stay for good
health and wealth?I also
notice that all 3 projects
have toilets in the middle of
the house. If the most part of
toilet is in the middle sector
but toilet bowl is not in the
middle sector, is it less
bad?thank you very muchWould
be grateful if you can provide
some advice...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff

Master, we have a doubt and would like to ask your advice. is it better to look for Period 8 house rather than 7? Because Chestervale is period 7.

Reply: For both Period 7 or 8; what matters of importance is where the Period 9 wealth stars are within that specific unit

D14210E5-5472-4C97-9C4E-F3AD69EC10B5.jpeg

• 4 months later...