About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

This is not practical in Prive EC @ Punggol

Cecil Lee

• Staff

I was trying to figure out what is the purpose of having a solid metal iron grille gate(SMIGG) in front of the opening of the centralised rubbish cute.
I feel that it is a hindrance to have such a SMIGG for the centralised rubbish cute for severalreasons:
1. Often one's hands are full carrying rubbish to be thrown away. And, yet have to fiddle with the SMIGG.
2. In addition, if one looks at the photos,it is near impossible to leave theSMIGG fully opened all the time as it will partially block the escape staircase. Or make it difficult for someone at the other end of it to come in!
3. Even for myself, the SMIGG really weighs a ton! And most likely made of iron. And thru time, it will surely get rusty; if not painted will be an eye-sore.
4. More importantly, if many areas of this SMIGG is not cleaned; lots of germs etc... Yucks, yucks! and yucks!
5. When I left and took the last photo; then I realised most likely the architect or the designer perhaps wanted to "hide" the central rubbish cute-AWAY! My god! What a "rubbish" way to do it!

• Like 1

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 years later...
Sponsored Link

• 3 years later...