About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Nigerian Scam, Business Scam, Ransom Scam, Investment Scam, Pyramid Investment Scam & more scams

• Staff

This site exposes such e-mail fraud:-
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Nigerian/abacha.htm
From the 419 Coalition web site are these tips:
The Five Rules for Doing Business with Nigeria
1. NEVER pay anything up front for ANY reason.
2. NEVER extend credit for ANY reason.
3. NEVER do ANYTHING until their check clears.
4. NEVER expect ANY help from the Nigerian Government.
5. NEVER rely on YOUR Government to bail you out.
Subject: Urgent Solicitation
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:27:49 +0200
ALHAJI SULEIMAN ABUBAKAR.
Lagos, Nigeria
FAX NO: 234 1 7594693
PrivateAddress:suleiman_abubakar1@consultant.com or suleiman_abubakar1@mail.com
ATTN.: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR / C. E. O.
REQUEST FOR URGENT (CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP OF THE TRANSFER OF US$45,560,000.00 (FORTY FIVE
MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).
I hope this letter will not embarrass you since we have not had any previous communication. I got your reference from your country's trade department under private enquiry that is not related to my aim of writing you this letter and went further to have it confirmed by the Nigeria Exports Promotion Council(NEPC).
I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards the transfer of the above stated amount into your bank
account. This fund arose from the over-invoicing of various contracts awarded in my parastatals to certain foreign contractors some time ago.
We as holders of official positions in various parastatals, were mandated by this new civilian government to scrutinize all payments made to certain foreign contractors by the past Military Government and we discovered that some of the contracts they
executed were grossly over-invoiced, either by omission or commission. Also we discovered that the sum of $65,560,000.00 (Sixty-Five Million, Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars Only)
was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign contractors were fully paid their entitlements after executing the said contracts. We all agreed that the
over-invoiced amount be transferred (for our own use) into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, as the code of conduct of the Federal Civil Service does not allow us to operate foreign accounts.
However, we have succeeded in transferring some of these money, precisely US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States Dollars Only) into a foreign
account in GENEVA (SWITZERLAND). But
unfortunately, the provider of the account has severed all forms of contacts with us as he has refused to adhere to our earlier mutual agreement insisting that the total amount be paid into his nominated bank
account before disbursement will take effect. If for US$20M (Twenty Million United States Dollars Only) we are not compensated, how can one guarantee full compensation on remittance of the balance of US$45.560M (Forty-Five Million, Five Hundred and Sixty
Thousand United States Dollars Only).
We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the balance amount of US$45.560M, which can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated bank
account. On successful remittance of the fund into your account, you will be compensated with 25% of the amount for assistance and services and 5% set aside
for expenses contingency.
This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our SENSITIVE POSITION we cannot afford a slip, I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. We will
avail you with our identities as regards our
respective offices, when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences. I am at your disposition to entertain any question(s) from you
in respect of this transaction, so contact me
immediately through the above private email addresses( Presidency & mail)
and fax number for further information on the requirements and procedure. Please note that the DEAL needs utmost confidentiality and your immediate response will be highly appreciated and we will use our own share of the money to establish a lucrative business in your country.
Please you should contact me immediately with your private fax and telephone numbers where further details in respect to this transaction would be sent to.
Yours truly,
ALHAJI SULEIMAN ABUBAKAR.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

As a service to the community, each of us can:
1. DO NOT CONTACT THE CON MAN.
2. Forward the mail to ABUSE @ Service provider.
For example:-
In the above, since the CON MAN uses lycos, sent (FORWARD) the entire mail usually to the ABUSE@
In this case: to abuse@lycos.com
-- Reply from Lycos --
Lycos Abuse Reporting
Subject: Your message of Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:46:57 GMT
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
This is an acknowledgement to notify you Lycos has received your spam complaint.
For complaints regarding Lycos (Angelfire, Tripod)-hosted homepages, please forward the spam to antispam@staff.angelfire.com .
The following address is a valid mailbox served by Lycos:
alhsule@lycos.com
We have entered your complaint about the above.
Make sure addresses are reported correctly by forwarding reports to
spam@lycos.com and include "SPAM COMPLAINT", followed by the
spam-sending email address in the subject. If you desire a personal
reply, put "REPLY REQUESTED" at the end of the subject.
Thanks for taking the time to report spam to Lycos.
Lycos Customer Support
-- Do try to take the effort to FORWARD the CON MAN's mail to the respective abuse@ or if it bounce back, re-sent it to " postmaster@serviceprovider.xxx --
Stop these people from doing more harm to unsuspecting persons.

• 8 months later...
  • Staff

+ Con man at work +
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:19:47 -0600
Subject: [GEO-TICKET-46LFR6-0] PRIVATE
Good Day,
I hope this mail meets you in good time. My proposal to you will be very surprising, as we have not had any Personal contact. However, I sincerely seek your confidence in this transaction, which I propose to you as a man of intergrity.
First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Joseph Savimbi, I am a nephew and Personal Assistant to Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, the leader of UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola). I got your email address from a directory, in my search for a partner for this transaction, hence this letter.
You may know that my Uncle was recently killed in a battle with the government troops of Angola, led by President Dos Santos, on Friday 22nd February 2002. After my Uncle's death, Mr. Antonio Dembo who was his second in command, assumed office as leader of UNITA, and UNITA was in a state of turmoil. Prominent members like Carlos Morgado lobbyed to depose him and assume office as leader to enrich themselves and some of them who saw me as a threat to their ambitions, including Mr.Dembo, planned to kill me. The tension and confusion in UNITA become uncontrlable when Mr. Dembo died 10days after my Uncle died. Being a young man who desires a peaceful life, I am no more interested in conflicts and wars, this is why I secretly left Angola and came here (The Netherlands) to seek political asylum.
I am sincerely seeking for your highly needed assistance in respect to safekeeping of some of my Uncle's money that arose from Diamonds sales. This money (US$18.5million), was already on its way to my Uncle's Swiss Bank account, through the Diplomatic means we use to move money abroad, and was on transit with a private safe deposit
security company here in Amsterdam, Netherlands when the tragic incident of my Uncle's death occurred. I then instructed the company to secure the consignment containing the money pending on further instrutions from me.
As a matter of fact, this is the reason I chose to come to The Netherlands to seek for political asylum. It is very clear with
the way things are now, that President Dos Santos will lobby the International Community to freeze my Uncle's assets and accounts abroad, to ground UNITA, since he has already done this in Angola.
I plan to use this money to safeguard my future. It is very essential that you understand that the kind of trust and confidence I want to put in you is extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my part, in order not to lose this money. Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with utmost secrecy.
The help I need from you is clearing the box containing the money which is deposited in my name, from the security company, after which, the money will transfered to your account preferably a new account you should open for this transaction. My share of the money will be returned to me when my asylum application is granted, and I have permission to do business and open an account here.
For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with 15%($2,775,000) of the money. We shall use 5%($925,000) to carry out every expenses that we come across at any time. The remainder of the 5% shall be given to a Charity Organisation.
I have with me, the Certificate of Depositfor the consignment, which will be used for claim from the security company. Also, everything will be legally processed for transfer of ownership to you, and this transaction should be completed immediately depending on your prompt response.
I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me achieve this goal.
Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me. This will enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest on your part.
Sincerely,
J.Savimbi.

• Staff

Another variation of the Nigeria con artist:-
Greetings,
I am Haruna Bako, I work with a bank as the manager foreign credits and bills procurement/debiting.
I write this mail with respect to a certain sum of money that has been stagnant in our vault for more than 4 years runnning, I would not have raised the issue of contacting you if I could have been able to sort this out myself, the funds was deposited in the name of a company owned by an expertraite firm that did construction works in Bulevard the Morno in Port novo.
The company was owned by a Mesuier James gregson, who is an european. I was surmoned by the government to remit all funds that has been redundant over a period of 4 years, it was while going through the files that I came acrross Mesuier James account with a mouth stagering sum of $23.7 million dollars. I decided to contact you because I could not bring myself to remit such funds to an African government that has been most corrupt and left it's citenzenry with little or nothing.
So I immediately filed an application in the companies name, stating that the next of kin has applied for the transfer, hence I would want you to act as the next of kin so that we can transfer this funds into your account.
I would anticipate that you have a question or two to ask, please feel free to ask any question you think might better foster a more workable arrangement.
I'll handle the inside informations, please contact me at the aforementioned email address so as to initiate an immediate procedural retrieval.
with kind regards
Haruna Bako

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

1. The con artist!
2. For the last month, this guy never gives up!
3. The most recent is a " Masato " name.
4. So far no Chinese uses such funny nickname. This name sounds more like half Japanese and half African name".
5. It is very difficult to swallow such a name with a Chinese surname such as Chan.
6. Interestingly all their e-mails try to attract our greed by quoting figures in US$30,000,000.00 instead of US$30m.
7. This persisitent "pest" never fails to amuse with all his antics!
8. Unfortunately for some, Greed begets greed! But it is always the victim that learns a painful lesson.
-----------------------------------------
Subject: Assistance.
My email: chan100@asia.com
FROM THE DESK OF:
MR. MASATO CHAN.
CHINATRUST COMMERCIAL BANK.
NAN KAN BRANCH, TAIWAN
REPUBLIC OF CHINA
I am Mr. Masato Chan, Bank Manager of Chinatrust Commercial Bank, Nan Kan branch, Taiwan, R.O.C. I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.
On June 6, 1998, a British Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr. Smith Lawrence made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Smith Lawrence died from an automobile accident. On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.
I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Smith Lawrence did not declare any kin or relations in all his
official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$30,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank
and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Smith Lawrence so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the
next of kin. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/ administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the
world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money
will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 90% for me and 10% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above. Upon your response, I
shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply via my email address.
Thanks and regards.
Mr. Masato Chan.

• 7 months later...
  • Staff

Dear All,
I believe, many of us have often received such `CON' messages.
It is fitting that if one cannot get a MAN to do the job, might as well, get us to sympathise with a Lady.
Several months back, I had received another "Lady's appeal" out of the usual MANLY appeal. But since, I did not post it here, well, this is erh.."something" new....
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
0Start of CON-PERSON's Message :
Dear,
With great respect do I write this message of plea for
your assistance and help in this proposal. As above am
Mrs mariam kamara,a widow with one child ibrahim kamara.I am a Sierre Leonean by birth,but i am currently living in a
refugee camp in Abidjan Cot d Ivoire.
My husband a retired General was murdered, he was
involved with acquisition of weapons for the
Revolutionary United Front (RUF) rebel/freedom
fighters, through sales of diamonds to agents in
Antwerp. Before his untimely death. He instructed me
to take my son and some documents to Abidjan,Cote d'
ivoire.These documents is related to a huge sum of
money he deposited in a security company here in cot d
ivoire.He deposited this money for a foreign partner.
However,his friend assisted us on transportation to a
United Nations refugee camp in Danane Cote d'
Ivoire.Before his untimely death my husband told me
the trunk boxes contain the total sum of $ 10 Million
USD and a few diamond stones.
Please i will like you to assist me with all measures
to get this money released by the security company,and
i and my son will come to live with you in your
country,where you shall find a school for my son to
continue his education,and also invest the money under
you as the caretaker.
I am willing to give you a generous percentage for
your efforts or we can go into partnership.If you are
capable to help us ,please let me know immidiately,so
that i can send to you the deposit documents.It is the
only legal documents i have to claim the funds.Also
send me your telephone and fax numbers for further
communication.
I await you urgent reply,
Good bye and God bless you.
MRS Mariam Kamara.
AKA "THE CON WOMAN"

These people are into Banking Fraud. A friend of mine who runs a small business had the same person, who is a man, calling him collect, and the Kamara person appartently wanted to invest million or so into his American Company. My friend said deposit a small fee into my bank, the Kamara person racked up hundreds in collect phone bills to this American Company, as well as stole a payroll check in another country and tried to deposit this into the American Company account, causing the bank to close my friends bank accounts and the bank also took all of the American companies money, flagging my friend for ten years. This happended four years ago. He went to the FBI to report this and clear everything up, but the FBI was too busy to take the report,letting him sit for several hours in the waiting room.
I recommend anyone who gets those e-mails to block sender.

On 9/19/2003 1:53:14 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear All,
I believe, many of us have
often received such `CON'
messages.
It is fitting that if one
cannot get a MAN to do the
job, might as well, get us to
sympathise with a Lady.
Several months back, I had
received another "Lady's
appeal" out of the usual MANLY
appeal. But since, I did not
post it here, well, this is
erh.."something" new....
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
0Start of CON-PERSON's Message
:
ibrahim-kamara@freesurf.fr
Dear,
With great respect do I write
this message of plea for
your assistance and help in
this proposal. As above am
Mrs mariam kamara,a widow with
one child ibrahim kamara.I am
a Sierre Leonean by birth,but
i am currently living in a
refugee camp in Abidjan Cot d
Ivoire.
My husband a retired General
was murdered, he was
involved with acquisition of
weapons for the
Revolutionary United Front
(RUF) rebel/freedom
fighters, through sales of
diamonds to agents in
Antwerp. Before his untimely
death. He instructed me
to take my son and some
documents to Abidjan,Cote d'
ivoire.These documents is
related to a huge sum of
money he deposited in a
security company here in cot d
ivoire.He deposited this money
for a foreign partner.
However,his friend assisted us
on transportation to a
United Nations refugee camp in
Danane Cote d'
Ivoire.Before his untimely
death my husband told me
the trunk boxes contain the
total sum of $ 10 Million
USD and a few diamond stones.
Please i will like you to
assist me with all measures
to get this money released by
the security company,and
i and my son will come to live
with you in your
country,where you shall find a
school for my son to
continue his education,and
also invest the money under
you as the caretaker.
I am willing to give you a
generous percentage for
your efforts or we can go into
partnership.If you are
capable to help us ,please let
me know immidiately,so
that i can send to you the
deposit documents.It is the
only legal documents i have to
claim the funds.Also
send me your telephone and fax
numbers for further
communication.
I await you urgent reply,
Good bye and God bless you.
MRS Mariam Kamara.
AKA "THE CON WOMAN"

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

*Another Nigera JOKE* "No wonder... Joseph Estrada, was jailed?"
Dear Friend,
My name is LOI C.ESTRADA,The wife of Mr. JOSEPH
ESTRADA, the former President of Philippines located
in the South East Asia. My husband was recently
impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass
demonstrators and the Senate. My husband is presently
in jail and facing trial on charges of corruption,
embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of plunder
which might lead to death sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of
Manila to avoid demonstration by his supporter. During
my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I
realized some reasonable amount of money from various
deals that I successfully executed. I have plans to
invest this money for my children's future on real
estate and industrial production.
My husband is not aware of this because I wish to do
it secretly for now. before my husband was impeached,
I secretly siphoned the sum of $30,000,000
million USD (Thirty million United states dollars) out
of Philippines and deposited the money with a security
firm that transports valuable goods and consignments
through diplomatic means.
I am contacting you because I want you to go to the
security company and claim the money on my behalf
since I have declared that the consignment belong to
my foreign business partner. You shall also be
required to assist me in investment in your country. I
hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not
sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me
properly, I expect you to declare what percentage of
the total money you will take for your assistance.
When I receive your positive response I will
let you know where the security company is and the
payment pin code to claim the money which is very
important.
For now, let all our communication is by e-mail
because my line are right now connected to the
Philippines Telecommunication Network services.
Please also send me your telephone and fax number.
I will ask my son contact you to give you more details
on after i have received a responce from you.through this
email address mrssliocestrada@netscape.net
Thank you and God bless you and family.
MRS LOI C ESTRADA
Addeum: YEAH! GOD BLESS ESTRADA AND YOUR FAMILY TOO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Note: Same trick, but slightly different MODUS OPERANDI:-
For Singaporeans, if you had read the Straits Times or yesterday's Streats, several Singaporeans were cheated of a substantial sum by this con....
The morale of the story? Money does not fall out of the sky!
Subject: Winning Notification
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:20:53 +0800

GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICE INTERNATIONAL STRAKE LOTTERY.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF:132/756/4509
BATCH;538901527-BC68
WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 1st of Nov 2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27522465896-6453 with serial number 3772-554 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-23-31-45 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you are therefore been approved for a sum of 1,000000.00 US dollars.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information very confidential till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000.00 company and 300,000.00individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD, 2 million ( Two Million United States dollars)international lottery.
To file for your claim,please contact our appionted ADVOCATE Mr.G.E.Faber who has been appointed by the lottary organisation to file all necessary documents ragarding your winning claim to your nominated account.
please contact our appointed advocate thruogh this email bejesbejes_legal@yahoo.com Payments to all the winners before the deadline which is Nov 21th,2003.
please send to our apointed advocate your fax number and your telephone number so that they can send you the claims application form (A4) which you fill out to fasting the transfer of your winnings to you the Beneficiary.
Note that all winning must be claimed not later than 10th of november 2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be fulfited.
Please note,in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our advocate as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. K . Bundi
Lottery Coordinator.
REPLY E-MAIL TO:bejesbejes_legal@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

********* It is always interesting to receive these CON letters in all shapes and sizes ********
*** START OF FIRST LETTER ******
My dear friend,
Having gotten your contact from your country's trade journal,
I am requesting your services as my foreign partner with the
intention of investing US$12,500,000 in your country in any
viable and profitable venture that you will recommend.
Please be assured that the funds are from a genuine source and
I am willing to present you all the necessary documents to
authenticate my claims.
Please contact me by phone or my private email address
( henry_zulu@mail.com ) for details immediately you access this mail.
Regards.
Mr Henry Zulu Mendosa
Tel +229 687191
*** START OF 2ND LETTER ******
CHARITY SUPPORT
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married
to Dr.Harry Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in
Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year
2000.We were married for eleven years without a child.
He died after a brief illness that lasted for only
four days. Before his death we were both born again
Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry
or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the
Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of 10Million Dollars (Ten Million
United State Dollars) with one finance/security company in
Amsterderm Holland. Presently, this money is still
with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next three months due to
cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke
sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this funds to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child
that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want
a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am
not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I
know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone
communication in this regard because of my health because
of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.
With God all things are possible. As soon as I
receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm Holland. I will
also issue you a letter of authority that will prove
you as the original- beneficiary of this funds. I want
you and the church to always pray for me because the
lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be
prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from you.
N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE
LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY, HE
DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY
UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR
SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
NAME: Richard Gordon
Tel: 0031630655043
Email: richardgordon20@netscape.net
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Serena Jones

• 14 years later...
  • Staff

An inventive twist..

Hello Friend,

Good day to you, I'm very sorry to have disturbed you with my Proposal. I am glad to know you but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time.

My name is Abigail Herbert, I am a 24 years old girl, from London -England, where I am attending a school and working as a fashion designer. I work a part time job after school. I am the only daughter. My father died In a fatal auto accident on his way to see my sick mother at the hospital. She was admitted to the hospital for Cancer treatment, My mother died three weeks later.

Before the death of my father, he willed part of his Real Estate Business, Gas Stations and a total sum of £50,700,000.00(Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) to me. After the death of parents, things became hard for me, paying school fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other needs with my fashion designer work is not enough. I went to the bank where my late father deposited the fund on my behalf to with-draw money in other to pay for my school fees and other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not be able to with-draw from the deposited money, because my father had put a clause on the Will, which he used in depositing the fund, saying that before I will be given access to the money, I will either have to be 30 years old or if only I get married before the age of 30 , in which case, my husband will be legible to collect the money on my behalf by standing in as my late father’s next of kin to claim the deposited fund on my behalf.

Today I am only 24 years old. And I have no access to the money till I'm 30 years. So, I'm contacting you to stand as my husband to claim this fund on my behalf and in case if you are married already, you can still help me by standing in as my late father's next of kin to the deposited fund. So, please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated as I will part with 25% of the total sum £50,700,000.00 (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling),while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust so we can achieve this deal together.

God Bless You,
Abigail Herbert

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Staff

==========================

Year 2018 "Most innovative and random Scam: "Sex and how to buy bitcoin Scam"

=========================

Sometimes, they obtain your old password from compromised sites. And even reveal that password to scare the person.

If anyone receive such emails, ignore it. 

Subject:     support
Date:     Wed, 20 Feb 2019 02:57:29 +0100
To:     youraccount@email.domain.net

Hi, your account was infected! It will be good idea to change the pswd immediately!
You do not know me me and you obviously are probably wondering for what reason you are getting this particular email, right?
I'm ahacker who exploitedyour emailand OSsome time ago.
Do not make an attempt to communicate with me or seek for me, it is definitely impossible, because I sent you this message using YOUR hacked account.
I've installed special program on the adult videos (porno) website and guess you watched this site to have some fun (think you understand what I really mean).
When you were watching video clips, your internet browser started out functioning like a RDP (Remote Control) with a keylogger that gave me access to your screen and network camera.
Then, my programaquiredall information.
You have put passwords on the web-sites you visited, I caught all of them.
Surely, you can change each of them, or possibly already modified them.
But it does not matter, my program renews information every time.
What I have done?
I compiled a backup of every your system. Of all the files and personal contacts.
I formed a dual-screen movie. The 1 section presents the clip that you were observing (you've an interesting taste, wow...), the second part reveals the recording from your own webcam.
What actually must you do?
Great, in my opinion, 1000 USD will be a reasonable price for this little secret. You will do the deposit by bitcoins (in case you don't recognize this, search “how to buy bitcoin” in any search engine).
My bitcoin wallet address:
1NwbnYRDJwcAXRwRsJMZRFs7Gt4psir5S9
(It is cAsE sensitive, so just copy and paste it).
Attention:
You will have only 48 hours in order to make the payment. (I have an unique pixel to this email, and from now I understand that you have read this email).
To tracethe reading of a messageand the actionsinside it, I set upa Facebook pixel. Thanks to them. (That whichis usedfor the authorities can helpus.)

If I fail to get bitcoins, I will undoubtedly send your videofile to all your contacts, along with relatives, colleagues, and so forth?

=================

In fact, these scammers are sending out many of this "targeted" emails with the hope that may reach some who .. really "DID IT" And felt guilty and fear after reading the email. LOL!

Do SEARCH the web for "How to buy bitcoin Scam". And one will realise a few sites dedicate to advice the "victim" what NOT TO DO. LOL!

FAQ: Can Bitcoin be traced?

Yes, Your Bitcoin Transactions Can Be Tracked – and Here Are the Companies That Are Doing It. Since it's inception, Bitcoin has been thought of as an anonymous way to move money. Recently, however, a few firms have built software that can track the movement of coins and help law enforcement track illicit earnings.Jun 28, 2018

================

P.S. The Topic of this thread was written around 2003. As majority of the scams came from Nigeria. Nowadays.. from every continent. LOL!

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

Another scam. But their theme is to try to con you out of the domains that one owns...

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject: About tertiary.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 22:28:31 -0500
To: robert-lee@mails.net

Hello,
Is your domain name tertiary.com available for purchase?
I am about to launch my site and I need a domain name in the similar niche.

My offer is $15000 USD for your domain. Let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,
Tonya

------------------------

Even if the offer is genuine, use a third party escrow account to transact. If so, their game is up. LOL

Our other domain names include:
makan.com
bagus.com
satu.com  etc....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Staff

Another ransomware (ransome) thing...

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this,
transfer the amount of $645 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 15xmLXBr6rX7c87LRWXswHjCqnvuqJpMwg

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
I do not make any mistakes.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Best regards!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

urgent response needed

440 5th Avenue N. Seattle,
Washington  98109
United States Of America

Dear Email Owner!!!

My name is Mrs. Grace Hendrawan working with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) Bill & Melinda Gates has decided to donate the sum of $2,500,000;00 to Microsoft email users including you, either organizations or individuals that are financially handicapped.

To effect the release of your fund valued at $2,500,000;00, you are advised to get back to me for more details.

Yours Mrs.Grace Hendrawan
Email:(grace.hendrawan@yahoo.com)

34CFBB3A-8351-4575-85F6-1DCCFFD22412.png

• 7 months later...
  • Staff

Nice one...since 9 or more years ago...

(It's very urgent, therefore we kindly ask you to forward this email to your CEO. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please ignore it. Thanks)
Dear CEO,
We are the domain registration and solution center in China. On August 6, 2020, we received an application from Hongxin Ltd requested "geomancy" as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names (geomancy.cn, geomancy.com.cn, geomancy.net.cn, geomancy.org.cn). But after checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, it's necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor in China?

Best Regards

Thomas Liu | Service & Operations Manager

China Registry (Head Office)

03.png

Tel: +86-02161918696

Fax: +86-02161918697

Mob: +86-13816428671

6012, Xingdi Building, No. 1698 Yishan Road, Shanghai 201103, China

461646E7-565E-453E-9F1B-F95F32DFA9AE.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

1. Purpose of this scam is to take over an email account.

2. Somehow took control of someone's WhatsApp account. It could be a friend's or client's account. 

3. Write to you using that account:

image.png.2552b6bb0df3c5a56ee72bd353b175e9.png

4. The scammer somehow uses the Turkish language and went to Yahoo site to fill in a forgot password.

5. Yahoo sents you an sms with the verification code but in Turkish language:-

7EC22F62-548A-492E-AA28-DE55C3BC04A4.jpeg.559500e7c66592476e604dc612e05219.jpeg

What the scammer does not want you to know is this

“Yahoo doğrulama kodunuzdur”

Above translated to English literally means:-

E46D2B9E-F090-42E9-A936-91CF24222CA0.jpeg.87c8e222e1254e73fa08f8a432430c25.jpeg

The scammer's purpose is to trick one into giving him/her this verification code so that they can log into your Yahoo account and take over the control of your email account.

Never give them this code!

It could easily be other email accounts managed by Google etc...

• Staff

Another interesting Scam may happen in Singapore as well, so good to take note.

Genuine message posted by a law firm in Malaysia. Do take note!!

PUSH-POCKET IN KUALA LUMPUR, KLIA, LRT, MRT, KTM, SHOPPING MALLS.. 

I am sure you all have heard of 'pick pocket'. There is a new crime called 'push pocket'. Read on.. for your own good.

A new type of crime has surfaced in town. It goes something like this:- 

Somebody slips a handphone into your pocket. It could be just a wallet with an identity card and a few ringgit.

A few minutes later, the 'Owner' comes up and confronts you, the 'Thief'. He makes a big commotion that you stole his stuff. 

You, caught unaware, are then pulled aside by the Owner for a settlement. 

You are intimidated and threatened that if you do not pay, the police will be brought in. If you pay, the Owner will let you go. If not, the police are brought in. 

Another strange thing is that there is always a 'Witness' to your 'theft'. 

I am told this often happens to foreigners at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or even at LRT stations. 

Given that you're "guilty until proven innocent", as far as the Malaysian police are concerned, some poor people are in jail for this 'offence'. 

At KLIA, the 'Owner' threw his handphone and wallet with few ringgit notes into the luggage trolley of a just arrived passenger. 

The drama unfolds a few minutes later. The real culprit has easily convinced our Malaysian police to arrest the real victim (if he did not pay the 'settlement' demand). 

This is a very serious matter. This is another form of extortionists operating in broad daylight. They are disgusting criminals who will do anything to rob and steal. 

The sick part of the whole scenario is that unless you pay the 'settlement' money,  they will put you in real trouble by calling the police. 

The real culprit gets back his handphone and wallet but the real victim (could be any one of us) is put into the police lock-up and charged in court. 

Be very careful, otherwise you may end up as a 'thief' as you have no way to prove your innocence.   

Pass this on..... Let more people be aware of such things around them. 

Geh Cheng Lok & Co, Advocates & Solicitors

• Staff

Out of the blue a “lawyer” writes..

Good day,

I write you today with optimism regarding a discussion that will 
benefit
us both immensely

I am Philip Dykes QC SC a Hong Kong barrister and current 
Chairman of the Council of the Hong Kong Bar Association. .

Pardon me for using this medium to contact you, I had no 
choice...I actually have something very important and urgent that 
I wish to discuss with you which is the main reason I am 
contacting you.

I actually contacted you because you have the same  last name 
with my late client. I have already drafted a detailed letter but 
due to the confidentiality and sensitive nature of the situation, 
I deem it necessary to confirm that this is your private email 
before I can proceed by sending you the detailed letter.

Attach is my private email barr.philipdykes@gmail.com and 
Telephone number +447452182010  
I await your prompt response.

Kind Regards,

Philip Dykes, SC.

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Yawn! This is so boring...

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
PALAIS DES NATIONS, 1211 GENEVA 10,
SWITZERLAND.

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

To forestall this, security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the bank.

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions; your complete Inheritance funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD.

You are therefore advice to contact:

Mr. William Leonard
Director ATM Payment Department
(DEUTSCHE BANK ISTANBUL TURKEY)
Email Address: ssccinternational374@gmail.com
Direct Office lines: +31685670129
Fax Number: +31685670129

Contact him now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine in your Country, but the maximum is $5000 per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you're advised to contact (Mr. W. LEONARD) with the following information as stated below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Age:
3. Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your ATM Card
To or (P.O Box)
4. Nationality:
5. Occupation:
6. Mobile Number:
7. Private Email Address:

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. W Leonard with your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is US$1,200,000,00. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us to monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with MR. WILLIAM LEONARD as directed to avoid further delay.

Congratulations.
MR. ANTONIO GUTERRES
SECRETARY-GENERAL UNITED NATIONS

Untitled form to fill up...