About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Facing Reservoir/ LRT Station

Dear Mr Cecil
Please advise us which flat to chose. I'm thinking of those blocks near to the reservoir but it seems like the back of those blocks is facing the reservoir. Which do you think will be ideal for us, may I know what's your suggestion?
I've attached the flat layout & area selection for your reference.
Here's our details:
Mine: July 1974 (Strong Wood Tiger), Kua 8, Excellent location: NE, Prosperity: SW
My wife's: March 1985 (Weak Metal Ox), Kua 9, Excellent location: S, Prosperity: E
We're running a small business together.
With reference to " Flat Selection.jpg" , those yellow-coloured blocks has the same flat layout as "flat layout.jpg" attached here for your reference. In this flat layout, the household shelter is just next to the main door, the toilet door is directly facing the middle room. Please advise.
Your advice is very much appreciated.
Thanks very much.
Tan Boon Beng

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:
1. Please note this is beyond the scope of this forum: http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=1&mid=33017&new=
2. In general:-
2.1. Better stacks are highlighted in "lime-green".
2.2. Do bear in mind the marking in purple "X". And have to weigh the stacks in relation to important missing corners OR kitchen at NW.

On 9/23/2013 12:56:47 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr CecilPlease advise us
which flat to chose. I'm
thinking of those blocks near
to the reservoir but it seems
like the back of those blocks
is facing the reservoir. Which
do you think will be ideal for
us, may I know what's your
suggestion?I've attached the
flat layout & area
selection for your
reference.Here's our
details:Mine: July 1974
(Strong Wood Tiger), Kua 8,
Excellent location: NE,
Prosperity: SWMy wife's: March
1985 (Weak Metal Ox), Kua 9,
Excellent location: S,
Prosperity: EWe're running a
small business together.With
reference to " Flat
Selection.jpg" , those
yellow-coloured blocks has the
same flat layout as "flat
layout.jpg" attached here for
your reference. In this flat
layout, the household shelter
is just next to the main door,
the toilet door is directly
facing the middle room. Please
advise.Your advice is very
much appreciated.Thanks very
much.Tan Boon Beng

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks Mr Cecil
I suppose you mean the kitchen must not be in NW sector right?
I'll definitely need to employ your expertise when we get our flat.
I managed to get a qeue for the current flat selection drive, but have yet to select a flat, and I'm considering a 4-room flat. The 4-room flat layout is attached here for your reference.
Base on this flat layout, seems like there are parts of 2 major sectors missing, since the kitchen is protuding out & the household shelter is just next to the main door. Is there a cure for the such missing sectors base on the flat layout?
(1) Assuming this sector which holds the shelter & main door is in a good sector, good door facing direction for me, this good sector will be affected by the shelter right?
(a) I suppose sleeping facing a good direction or a bedroom in a good sector will help?
(b) If we're at a higher floor, say 10th floor, we'll be looking at where the sunlight is strongest in the living room & if the source comes from the living room windows then that will be the facing direction of the house right?
(2) In the layout, It also seems like the toilet is quite near to the center of the house, is it ok?
Mr Cecil, base on this flat layout, do you think I should give up this selection?
I'm at a lost right now whether to proceed with this flat selection.Your advise is very much appreciated.
Thanks.
Tan boon Beng

• Staff

I suppose you mean the kitchen must not be in NW sector right?
I'll definitely need to employ your expertise when we get our flat.

These are some considerations:
1. Especially if the bread-winner is the male head of the house/apt. As NW represents the male-head of the house.
2. Do a search for "Fire at Heaven's gate" to find out more...
I managed to get a qeue for the current flat selection drive, but have yet to select a flat, and I'm considering a 4-room flat. The 4-room flat layout is attached here for your reference.
Base on this flat layout, seems like there are parts of 2 major sectors missing, since the kitchen is protuding out & the household shelter is just next to the main door. Is there a cure for the such missing sectors base on the flat layout?
3. In general for missing corner; often a convex mirror can be place exterior of the apt (where possible it should face an opening.
(1) Assuming this sector which holds the shelter & main door is in a good sector, good door facing direction for me, this good sector will be affected by the shelter right?
Often, if the good sector is at the main door; one may consider; when at home; may leave the door slightly ajar... but of course... if not a home or sleeping close it.
(a) I suppose sleeping facing a good direction or a bedroom in a good sector will help?
It is NICE-to sleeping in a good sector and equally NICE-to face a good direction.
(b) If we're at a higher floor, say 10th floor, we'll be looking at where the sunlight is strongest in the living room & if the source comes from the living room windows then that will be the facing direction of the house right?
Yes, this should normally be the frontage.
(2) In the layout, It also seems like the toilet is quite near to the center of the house, is it ok?
Frankly, nowadays, nearly 70 percent of all new HDB flats might have the centre-point at the home.
Mr Cecil, base on this flat layout, do you think I should give up this selection?
I'm at a lost right now whether to proceed with this flat selection.Your advise is very much appreciated.
As mentioned, this forum is just a guideline. Don't see it; but there are lots of effort just even to look into an apartment. And it is beyond this forum.
>By ranking and even micro look into ... also takes much effort. See sample attachments.

On 9/23/2013 3:19:37 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Thanks Mr CecilI suppose you
mean the kitchen must not be
in NW sector right?I'll
definitely need to employ your
expertise when we get our
flat.I managed to get a qeue
for the current flat selection
drive, but have yet to select
a flat, and I'm considering a
4-room flat. The 4-room flat
layout is attached here for